1139 3 2022-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jr219
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72093 ft
United States

Hello,

I had a DJI Spark brand new in the box, but I finally opened it yesterday. I went through all the firmware upgrades but cannot get it to calibrate the IMU. I've tried all sorts of things I've found online (like starting on its side, etc) but nothing works.  I've cooled it down, reset.. Nothing seems to work.

This unit has never flown, just opened it yesterday after it was sitting in my closet for a few years.

2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, jr219. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we are sorry to read about the errors that you're encountering. We understand that you have tried the IMU calibration, and it doesn't work. To further isolate the issue, may we ask for the specific error message/code that you are getting? Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-13
Use props
jr219
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72093 ft
United States

I ended up purchase DJI Refresh (since I just activated it) and sending i back to DJI for repair.
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jr219 Posted at 11-19 05:27
I ended up purchase DJI Refresh (since I just activated it) and sending i back to DJI for repair.

Hi, jr219. Thank you for the update. We hope that the replacement drone works perfectly for you. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules