Cant see home point in camera view
3131 8 2022-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aSae
lvl.3
Flight distance : 562769 ft
Poland

Hi, i've just catching up with the firmware update on my m3p. i am using DJI RC, updated the drone to the latest last week and rc fw from dji fly 1.6.9 to 1.7.8 (one before the latest 1.8.0) yeah its a long jump since i've been busy with my other drones. Tried to fly it today, all good except i am missing the home point icon (thats shows where is my home point) in the camera view. I can see it properly when switching to map view. And its showing correctly but nothing in camera view. I tried to update home location, still the same. Searching on manual thinking maybe its needs to be enabled but cant find anything. Its a bit tough after i fly up to about 200m distance, above a forest because i cant see where's my H is, but luckily i can trace it back via the map view.
Any advice on how to get it back is much appreciated.

2022-11-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

It's a small glitch. Back out of Camera view and then back in. This will fix it.
2022-11-13
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-13 08:25
It's a small glitch. Back out of Camera view and then back in. This will fix it.

I have never seen on the screen with the image that the home point was shown there. Can I have a screenshot?
2022-11-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

It's in the attitude indicator, not the camera view.
2022-11-13
Use props
aSae
lvl.3
Flight distance : 562769 ft
Poland

Thanks everyone for reminding me that dji fly with m3p never has H icon in camera view, i dig my old screen recordings and I never had H icon in my cam view. Apparently my old mind was too clouded because of playing too much with Avata and DJI FPV where i always can see the home there (in the goggle)
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, aSae. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that your concern has been sorted out with the great help of your co-users. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-13
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

aSae Posted at 11-13 11:59
Thanks everyone for reminding me that dji fly with m3p never has H icon in camera view, i dig my old screen recordings and I never had H icon in my cam view. Apparently my old mind was too clouded because of playing too much with Avata and DJI FPV where i always can see the home there (in the goggle)

2022-11-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seeing the H in the live view would be a nice addition...
2022-11-15
Use props
djiuser_y17NsYtrPnAq
lvl.1
United States

Bashy Posted at 2022-11-15 10:00
Seeing the H in the live view would be a nice addition...

Yes it would. Such. Simple thing you think they’d do it
2-13 04:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules