SD card no longer snapping in
951 3 2022-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kiwifranky
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

I am owner of the Avata drone and just after some flights the sd card stays no longer in the slot. That happened already from the beginning on and I had to push it in 3 or 4 times until it stayed in the slot.
Now, there is no chance to keep in the slot. That is very disappointing after having the dron for about one week!

2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kiwifranky. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Have you tried using a different microSD card to isolate the issue? Kindly check also and remove if there's debris inside the microSD card slot. If it's still snapping out after checking the slot and trying a different card, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-14
Use props
Kiwifranky
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-14 01:23
Hi, Kiwifranky. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Have you tried using a different microSD card to isolate the issue? Kindly check also and remove if there's debris inside the microSD card slot. If it's still snapping out after checking the slot and trying a different card, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.

Hi,

I removed the propeller, to reach the slot a little bit better. Than I used air duster spray on the slot.
It took the card again after that process. I hope this was the first and last time that happened...
Thanks for your feedback!
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Kiwifranky Posted at 11-14 01:47
Hi,

I removed the propeller, to reach the slot a little bit better. Than I used air duster spray on the slot.

Hi, Kiwifranky. You're welcome. Please know that we appreciate your update as well and it is good to read that you were able to insert the microSD card again. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your support. Happy flying!
2022-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules