2384 12 2022-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gotstabnoel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32953 ft
United States

Hi,

I've tried going into the DJI Mimo app >  Settings > Device Management and there's no area for me to remove the device, my email and serial number.  I have factory reset the device and it's being returned, was hoping to have this removed from my profile and registration of my email.  
2022-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

not sure you can. In Europe you’re protected by GDPR so can ask for it to be removed.
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, gotstabnoel. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry for the trouble caused. We regret to inform you that with the Osmo Action 3, the option to unbind or remove the account/device is not supported at the moment. But you need not worry, the bound account information will be displayed as "******" if it's not logged in with the same user account (your original account). This is to prevent leaking information associated with the user's account. Hope this answer lessens your concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2022-11-14
Use props
djiuser_kxeBhi6Hb2jf
New

India

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-11-14 21:36
Hi there, gotstabnoel. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry for the trouble caused. We regret to inform you that with the Osmo Action 3, the option to unbind or remove the account/device is not supported at the moment. But you need not worry, the bound account information will be displayed as "******" if it's not logged in with the same user account (your original account). This is to prevent leaking information associated with the user's account. Hope this answer lessens your concerns. Thank you for your continued support!

any update on when we will get the option to unbind the Osmo action 3 from the app. as There is still no option showing
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_kxeBhi6Hb2jf Posted at 6-12 08:22
any update on when we will get the option to unbind the Osmo action 3 from the app. as There is still no option showing

We're sorry, but we have not received such information. We will continue to forward such feedback to our team. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-6-12
Use props
zefferan0
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-6-12 12:25
We're sorry, but we have not received such information. We will continue to forward such feedback to our team. We appreciate your understanding.

Hi,

any news regarding binding and unbinding sold/second-hand Osmo Action cameras?

Thanks
Tom
2-2 14:31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

zefferan0 Posted at 2-2 14:31
Hi,

any news regarding binding and unbinding sold/second-hand Osmo Action cameras?

Hi. zefferan0. No announcements at the moment. Currently, only the unbinding operation for the DJI OM series is supported. Other handheld devices are not yet supported.
2-3 02:02
Use props
djiuser_HpzkHJPBQrja
lvl.1
Romania

I sold my action camera 3 which is still under warranty.  Can the new owner register it on their account and still benefit from the warranty?
3-4 22:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_HpzkHJPBQrja Posted at 3-4 22:05
I sold my action camera 3 which is still under warranty.  Can the new owner register it on their account and still benefit from the warranty?

Hi there. Thank you for inquiring. Yes, it can still be provided even when using a different account as the warranty is bound to the product itself. Have a nice day.
3-4 23:59
Use props
brunaita
lvl.2
Spain

Hi
I have just bought a refurbished Osmo Action 4 standard pack (with warranty, direct bougtht from the Spanish distributor). Camera was previously activated.

I can connect that to my mobile but I can not link it to my account. When connected, I see the data ***** of the previous account.

Is it possible to link it to my account? How can I do that?

Thanks
3-27 05:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

brunaita Posted at 3-27 05:56
Hi
I have just bought a refurbished Osmo Action 4 standard pack (with warranty, direct bougtht from the Spanish distributor). Camera was previously activated.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the Osmo Action series, it only supports checking the device information in the DJI Mimo app. If the device is previously activated, we don't have an option to unbind and bind it to a new account. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
3-28 01:32
Use props
brunaita
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-28 01:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the Osmo Action series, it only supports checking the device information in the DJI Mimo app. If the device is previously activated, we don't have an option to unbind and bind it to a new account. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.

Ok thanks

That la clear

It would be nice to have this feature, at least for oficial refurbished cameras

KR
3-30 07:15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

brunaita Posted at 3-30 07:15
Ok thanks

That la clear

You are most welcome, brunaita. Rest assured that I will record this suggestion and forward it to the designated team for attention. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
3-30 20:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules