Advanced gimbal settings not showing
7831 8 2022-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
videomonkey_
New

United Kingdom

Hi all

In the quest for better quality, smoother videos I'm trying to change the settings for the gimbal on my Air2s

The problem I have is that there is no option for 'Advanced Gimbal Settings' or 'Upward rotation' showing in the app like other Air2s users are telling me there is

Setup:
Iphone 13mini, IOS16
DJI Fly v1.8
Latest firmware on aircraft and controller

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks - Pete

Control Tab screenshot

Control Tab screenshot

Firmware screeshot

Firmware screeshot
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pete. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed Advanced Gimbal Settings to "Gain & ExpoTuning" from the latest update. Kindly check those settings under Control. Thank you for your understanding and valued support.
2022-11-14
Use props
videomonkey_
New

United Kingdom

Ah I see!  Thanks so much for your response and help
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

videomonkey_ Posted at 11-15 03:06
Ah I see!  Thanks so much for your response and help

You are most welcome. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-21
Use props
qwoods
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-11-14 20:10
Hi, Pete. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed Advanced Gimbal Settings to "Gain & ExpoTuning" from the latest update. Kindly check those settings under Control. Thank you for your understanding and valued support.

Hi I do not see this setting to adjust Gimbal
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

qwoods Posted at 4-4 16:24
Hi I do not see this setting to adjust Gimbal

Hi, qwoods. Can you please confirm if you are inquiry for your Mini 2 with the DJI Fly App? Thank you.
2023-4-6
Use props
Ross Lovell
New

United Kingdom

Hi I cannot seen to Adi just the speed on my fumble on my maverick mini 1
2023-4-19
Use props
linda paton
New

United Kingdom

I can't find gain & expo tuning on my dji mini 3pro, can anyone help please
2023-4-26
Use props
DGA Droner
lvl.1
United States

I recently updated the firmware on both my DJI Smart Controller RM500 16g and my Air 2s. At the same time, I understand the omission (but do I?), of the  Advanced Gimbal Settings tab to "Gain & ExpoTuning", I don't find any Gimbal "DOWN TILT" speed control. There's control for tiling up but not tilting down. Am I not looking in the correct place? Gimbal Tilt Down is very quick and abrupt while the Tilt Up controls are adjustable at all speeds.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
M
2023-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules