Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't activate my Mini 3 Pro
312 4 11-14 14:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_veW5HP5RQ8yE
lvl.1

Belarus

activate

activate

SN

SN

Hi, A couple of days ago I received my Mini 3 Pro. Tried using it today.
Logged into my account from RC and immediately bind the drone to my account. Next I upgrade to the latest firmware and everything went well.
When I tap "GO FLY" nothing happens and the screen blinks slightly.  I've already tried 3 times, restarted it still doesn't work...
I took N1 from my Mini 2 and bind this remote control. Now I was able to tap "GO FLY" and enter the camera menu, but the camera still doesn't work.
I see that the drone is still not activated...?
What's going on/ I'm getting this weird system error. Probably the camera is not working because the drone is not activated or is the reason different?
Please, I need your support.

11-14 14:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We highly recommend logging out and logging back into the DJI Fly app. If the issue remains, please uninstall the app, and then reinstall it from this link: {https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly}. Kindly keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
11-14 20:32
Use props
djiuser_veW5HP5RQ8yE
lvl.1

Belarus

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 20:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We highly recommend logging out and logging back into the DJI Fly app. If the issue remains, please uninstall the app, and then reinstall it from this link: {https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly}. Kindly keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I just tried it a few times and nothing helped. My Mini 3 is still not activated, although I can bind it to my account without any problems. Here is the screenshot of the current firmware version and the app version:
IMG_4800.png
Here are some more screenshots proving that the drone is bind to my account and the N1 remote controller is also bind well, but activation still does not occur:
IMG_4801.png
IMG_4802.png
IMG_4803.jpg
I tried the same thing with the RC remote controller (which was in the kit with the Mini 3), but everything is the same...
11-15 06:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_veW5HP5RQ8yE Posted at 11-15 06:19
Hi, thanks for your reply.
I just tried it a few times and nothing helped. My Mini 3 is still not activated, although I can bind it to my account without any problems. Here is the screenshot of the current firmware version and the app version:
[view_image]

Thank you for the update, and we're sorry to read that the issue persists. To help you further, we have forwarded it to our engineers for further investigation. We will let update you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
11-15 23:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for allowing us to look into this. Upon verification by our engineers, we regret to tell you that you are suggested to send the product back for further testing. We understand that this is not the answer that you were hoping for. Please note that you may contact our Customer Support for further assistance in sending the product back: (https://www.dji.com/support). Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Your understanding is appreciated, and thank you for your continued support.
11-19 23:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules