o(^-^)o
djiuser_veW5HP5RQ8yE
lvl.1

Belarus

activate

activate

SN

SN

Hi, A couple of days ago I received my Mini 3 Pro. Tried using it today.
Logged into my account from RC and immediately bind the drone to my account. Next I upgrade to the latest firmware and everything went well.
When I tap "GO FLY" nothing happens and the screen blinks slightly.  I've already tried 3 times, restarted it still doesn't work...
I took N1 from my Mini 2 and bind this remote control. Now I was able to tap "GO FLY" and enter the camera menu, but the camera still doesn't work.
I see that the drone is still not activated...?
What's going on/ I'm getting this weird system error. Probably the camera is not working because the drone is not activated or is the reason different?
Please, I need your support.

2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We highly recommend logging out and logging back into the DJI Fly app. If the issue remains, please uninstall the app, and then reinstall it from this link: {https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly}. Kindly keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-14
Use props
djiuser_veW5HP5RQ8yE
lvl.1

Belarus

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 20:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We highly recommend logging out and logging back into the DJI Fly app. If the issue remains, please uninstall the app, and then reinstall it from this link: {https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly}. Kindly keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I just tried it a few times and nothing helped. My Mini 3 is still not activated, although I can bind it to my account without any problems. Here is the screenshot of the current firmware version and the app version:
IMG_4800.png
Here are some more screenshots proving that the drone is bind to my account and the N1 remote controller is also bind well, but activation still does not occur:
IMG_4801.png
IMG_4802.png
IMG_4803.jpg
I tried the same thing with the RC remote controller (which was in the kit with the Mini 3), but everything is the same...
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_veW5HP5RQ8yE Posted at 11-15 06:19
Hi, thanks for your reply.
I just tried it a few times and nothing helped. My Mini 3 is still not activated, although I can bind it to my account without any problems. Here is the screenshot of the current firmware version and the app version:
[view_image]

Thank you for the update, and we're sorry to read that the issue persists. To help you further, we have forwarded it to our engineers for further investigation. We will let update you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for allowing us to look into this. Upon verification by our engineers, we regret to tell you that you are suggested to send the product back for further testing. We understand that this is not the answer that you were hoping for. Please note that you may contact our Customer Support for further assistance in sending the product back: (https://www.dji.com/support). Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Your understanding is appreciated, and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-19
Use props
djiuser_agdJIZDZvysL
New

United States

Hi, I have exact the same problem with my Mini 3 Pro. Brand new drone, "GO FLY" blinks and quits, and no camera S/N in the About screen. I purchased my drone in another country so it's very hard for me to get help from DJI's customer service... Did you find a solution activate it?
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_agdJIZDZvysL Posted at 1-29 07:51
Hi, I have exact the same problem with my Mini 3 Pro. Brand new drone, "GO FLY" blinks and quits, and no camera S/N in the About screen. I purchased my drone in another country so it's very hard for me to get help from DJI's customer service... Did you find a solution activate it?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know where did you buy from? For your issue, may we know have you contacted our support before? Would you please tell us your SN for further verification?
2023-1-29
Use props
djiuser_QjHa98JO8mEz
New
United Kingdom

I’m having the same issues atm when I click “Go Fly” it blinks and nothing happens , I’ve tried resetting , restarting , and still nothing happens , I’m new to DJI so maybe I’m doing something wrong , when I got into system device management , I’ve noticed where it says “Activated” it says “N/A” , when initially setting up the DJI I remember clicking “activate” , not sure what I’m doing wrong , or what’s going on , can’t find the option to activate so not sure , any help ?
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_QjHa98JO8mEz
New
United Kingdom

djiuser_QjHa98JO8mEz Posted at 3-30 04:12
I’m having the same issues atm when I click “Go Fly” it blinks and nothing happens , I’ve tried resetting , restarting , and still nothing happens , I’m new to DJI so maybe I’m doing something wrong , when I got into system device management , I’ve noticed where it says “Activated” it says “N/A” , when initially setting up the DJI I remember clicking “activate” , not sure what I’m doing wrong , or what’s going on , can’t find the option to activate so not sure , any help ?
S/N : 1581F4XFC2317007U1BV
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_QjHa98JO8mEz Posted at 3-30 04:12
I’m having the same issues atm when I click “Go Fly” it blinks and nothing happens , I’ve tried resetting , restarting , and still nothing happens , I’m new to DJI so maybe I’m doing something wrong , when I got into system device management , I’ve noticed where it says “Activated” it says “N/A” , when initially setting up the DJI I remember clicking “activate” , not sure what I’m doing wrong , or what’s going on , can’t find the option to activate so not sure , any help ?

Hi there, you can watch the tutorial below to see if it helps.
If it still not works, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_aef46TD4Mf4U
New
United Kingdom

I am having a similar problem with my brand new Mini 3 Pro.  When I press GoFly I get the message "Aircraft checking activation status... please wait"..  message never disappears and never takes me to the Camera screen.  In my Device Management, the Mini 3 Pro is bound to my account, and to the controller is also bound, however Activated says N/A.  I have reinstalled the app, logged in and out of it, updated the firmware to the latest version, tried the app on another phone, originally using the Samsung Galaxy S22, then tried the Galaxy S10.  This is so frustrating trying to resolve.  
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_aef46TD4Mf4U Posted at 4-9 01:18
I am having a similar problem with my brand new Mini 3 Pro.  When I press GoFly I get the message "Aircraft checking activation status... please wait"..  message never disappears and never takes me to the Camera screen.  In my Device Management, the Mini 3 Pro is bound to my account, and to the controller is also bound, however Activated says N/A.  I have reinstalled the app, logged in and out of it, updated the firmware to the latest version, tried the app on another phone, originally using the Samsung Galaxy S22, then tried the Galaxy S10.  This is so frustrating trying to resolve.

Hi there, please ensure that the app is the latest version, and restart the drone and app to have a try. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
If it still not works, please re-linking the remote controller, replace the network, and replace the mobile device to test if possible.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_aef46TD4Mf4U
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 01:58
Hi there, please ensure that the app is the latest version, and restart the drone and app to have a try. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
If it still not works, please re-linking the remote controller, replace the network, and replace the mobile device to test if possible.
Hello, thanks for the response, the app is 1.9.9 which i believe is the most current version.  I have tried installing it on two different mobile devices both android.  I have unbound and rebound the controller.  Not sure what you mean about changing the network, however i have tried on WiFi and on my mobile data network.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_aef46TD4Mf4U
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 01:58

I have tried to uninstall the app, after unbinding the aircraft from my account.  I redownloaded a fresh copy of the apk for android, and installed that, went through the initial setup screens again.  Because the drone was already powered on, the GoFly button would just flicker the screen and not do anything.  I switched everything off and back on again, the DJI fly app loads and it initially goes straight into camera mode, but then goes back to the front screen and every time I select GoFly, I get the same message again "Aircraft checking activation status.  Please wait..." Can someone please help me with this, or is this unit faulty and I need to send it back??
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_aef46TD4Mf4U Posted at 4-9 14:34
I have tried to uninstall the app, after unbinding the aircraft from my account.  I redownloaded a fresh copy of the apk for android, and installed that, went through the initial setup screens again.  Because the drone was already powered on, the GoFly button would just flicker the screen and not do anything.  I switched everything off and back on again, the DJI fly app loads and it initially goes straight into camera mode, but then goes back to the front screen and every time I select GoFly, I get the same message again "Aircraft checking activation status.  Please wait..." Can someone please help me with this, or is this unit faulty and I need to send it back??[view_image][view_image]

Hi, there.
Thanks for your feedback and detailed information.
For your problem, it is suggested to send us your product for further checking, here is the link to open a repair case: https://repair.dji.com/fi/repair/index
If you have any more needs or questions, please feel free to let us know.
2023-4-9
Use props
Engineer Bill
New

United States

I have the same problem. Purchased brand new Mini 3 Pro from Costco. I spent all day installing and reinstalling the app, clearing cache, trying two different Galaxy S10+ phones, created 2 different accounts, bound the device to one account, unbound the device, bound the device to the other account, unbound the device, etc. etc. The RC-N1 connects to the phones just fine. The RC-N1 connects to the Mini 3 Pro just fine. The app runs, sees & makes all of the connections, updated all firmware, latest version of the app as of today downloaded from the link https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads version 1.10.1 for Android, but always gets to the pop up window "Aircraft checking activation status. Please wait..." (and wait and wait and wait and wait but nothing happens). Under profile, device management, the device is named correctly Mini 3 Pro, the drone serial number appears as well as the RC-N1 controller S/N. Activation is N/A. I did manual pairing as well between the controller and the drone. The camera can be controlled. But no flight as it will not activate. These all can't be just needing repair and need to be sent back to DJI. There is some activation sequence in the server code that is not working correctly. Please look at all of the accounts this is happening to and find the common factor between them! I won't upload screen shots as they are basically the same as everyone else that posted. I am not a happy camper spending an entire day on this figuring there must be some sequence that would make it work that I could post for everyone else. It just isn't there. The program waits on the server...

NO. I'M NOT SENDING IT IN FOR REPAIR!
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Engineer Bill Posted at 6-1 22:18
I have the same problem. Purchased brand new Mini 3 Pro from Costco. I spent all day installing and reinstalling the app, clearing cache, trying two different Galaxy S10+ phones, created 2 different accounts, bound the device to one account, unbound the device, bound the device to the other account, unbound the device, etc. etc. The RC-N1 connects to the phones just fine. The RC-N1 connects to the Mini 3 Pro just fine. The app runs, sees & makes all of the connections, updated all firmware, latest version of the app as of today downloaded from the link https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads version 1.10.1 for Android, but always gets to the pop up window "Aircraft checking activation status. Please wait..." (and wait and wait and wait and wait but nothing happens). Under profile, device management, the device is named correctly Mini 3 Pro, the drone serial number appears as well as the RC-N1 controller S/N. Activation is N/A. I did manual pairing as well between the controller and the drone. The camera can be controlled. But no flight as it will not activate. These all can't be just needing repair and need to be sent back to DJI. There is some activation sequence in the server code that is not working correctly. Please look at all of the accounts this is happening to and find the common factor between them! I won't upload screen shots as they are basically the same as everyone else that posted. I am not a happy camper spending an entire day on this figuring there must be some sequence that would make it work that I could post for everyone else. It just isn't there. The program waits on the server...

NO. I'M NOT SENDING IT IN FOR REPAIR!

Hi there, could you please replace the network and re-linking the remote controller to try again? If possible, please test with another phone model to see if it works.
If the issue persists after the above methods have been used, please provide us with the following information for further analysis:
1. App Log
2. Flight controller Log and the time when the issue occurs
3. SN of the drone
2023-6-2
Use props
Gioshot 87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24843 ft
Italy

Has anyone solved the problem? I have the same problem!
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gioshot 87 Posted at 6-4 10:59
Has anyone solved the problem? I have the same problem!

Hello, there. May we know if the DJI Fly App on your phone also prompts "Aircraft checking activation status"?
If so, please perform the troubleshooting steps below first:
1. Ensure that the app is the latest version, please restart the drone and app to have a try.
2. Please re-linking the remote controller.
3. Please replace the network. And please replace the mobile device if possible.
2023-6-5
Use props
Gioshot 87
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-5 00:27
Hello, there. May we know if the DJI Fly App on your phone also prompts "Aircraft checking activation status"?
If so, please perform the troubleshooting steps below first:
1. Ensure that the app is the latest version, please restart the drone and app to have a try.

HI! the problem occurs on the DJI RC, even if it is connected to the drone, the message cheking activation status appears.

IMG_6095.jpg
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gioshot 87 Posted at 6-5 03:53
HI! the problem occurs on the DJI RC, even if it is connected to the drone, the message cheking activation status appears.

May we double confirm that all the steps above can not resolve your issue?
If it is convenient to you, could you please offer us the information below?
1. App Log
2. Flight controller Log and the time when the issue occurs
3. SN of the drone
4. The screenshot of the App version.
We will escalate it to our engineers for analysis.
2023-6-5
Use props
Gioshot 87
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-5 04:40
May we double confirm that all the steps above can not resolve your issue?
If it is convenient to you, could you please offer us the information below?
1. App Log

Unfortunately I can not try with another remote control.
I tried resetting the DJI RC, restarting, installing the firmware, but nothing, it doesn't work.
Drone SN 1581F4XFC22AN007PPTF

Thank you for the support

IMG_6096.jpg

da_Consumer_2.1.18.8_20230605@150703.zip

237.33 KB, Down times: 1

2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gioshot 87 Posted at 6-5 05:12
Unfortunately I can not try with another remote control.
I tried resetting the DJI RC, restarting, installing the firmware, but nothing, it doesn't work.
Drone SN 1581F4XFC22AN007PPTF

Thanks for your help. We escalated your issue to our engineers but could you tell us the time when the issue happened? Our engineers need the exact time so that they can find the logs and analyze the data.
2023-6-5
Use props
Gioshot 87
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-5 05:21
Thanks for your help. We escalated your issue to our engineers but could you tell us the time when the issue happened? Our engineers need the exact time so that they can find the logs and analyze the data.

Yesterday at 19:00-19:30
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gioshot 87 Posted at 6-5 05:29
Yesterday at 19:00-19:30

We are sorry that the file you uploaded is not the App Log and flight controller logs we wanted.
Would you please follow the steps below and export the correct logs?
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:
Mini 3 Pro:https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes DJI RC, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.
2023-6-6
Use props
Gioshot 87
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-6 01:18
We are sorry that the file you uploaded is not the App Log and flight controller logs we wanted.
Would you please follow the steps below and export the correct logs?
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:

I try again now and I have the same issue.
Here is the log of the attempt made now.h.14.15-14:30

the file is too big, I attach the link to download the log:
https://we.tl/t-XvRwBcNYT0

Thank you
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gioshot 87 Posted at 6-6 04:38

Thank you so much.
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gioshot 87 Posted at 6-6 04:38

Hello, there. Our engineers replied:
1. Please make sure that the aircraft did go through the activation procedure. Theoretically, the aircraft need to go through the activation procedure after you turn on the aircraft, connect to the internet, and log into the account. Did you change another activated remote controller in the middle of the activation?
2. Please change the language and the country/region to your local region and then reconnect it to activate the aircraft.
3. We checked that the App version and the firmware version are not the latest ones, please connect to the internet and log into the account and see whether you can activate it.
4. Because we can not remotely activate the device for you, you are advised to send the device back after trying all of the steps.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-6-8
Use props
Gioshot 87
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-8 02:28
Hello, there. Our engineers replied:
1. Please make sure that the aircraft did go through the activation procedure. Theoretically, the aircraft need to go through the activation procedure after you turn on the aircraft, connect to the internet, and log into the account. Did you change another activated remote controller in the middle of the activation?
2. Please change the language and the country/region to your local region and then reconnect it to activate the aircraft.

1. Please make sure that the aircraft did go through the activation procedure. Theoretically, the aircraft need to go through the activation procedure after you turn on the aircraft, connect to the internet, and log into the account. Did you change another activated remote controller in the middle of the activation?

No, I didn't switch controllers during activation

3. We checked that the App version and the firmware version are not the latest ones, please connect to the internet and log into the account and see whether you can activate it.

If I connect the drone and try to update the firmware, it says it is the latest version, even if I connect it via USB to my computer via DJI Assistant 2. Where can I find the latest version?
How do I update the app version on the controller?
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gioshot 87 Posted at 6-8 07:04
1. Please make sure that the aircraft did go through the activation procedure. Theoretically, the aircraft need to go through the activation procedure after you turn on the aircraft, connect to the internet, and log into the account. Did you change another activated remote controller in the middle of the activation?

No, I didn't switch controllers during activation

If the troubleshooting steps can not work for you, please submit an online repair request and then send it back for diagnosis.
2023-6-9
Use props
djiuser_Ond3LyjsCGJu
New
United States

This is clearly a known issue as I’ve tried every suggestion of this thread, each piece of advice multiple times and still nothing.

So what now? I assume i have to send this in as well? Or will you make me jump through multiple unnecessary steps before saying send it in so you can send a replacement?  Please advise. This is very disappointing.
IMG_3312.jpeg
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Ond3LyjsCGJu Posted at 7-13 13:47
This is clearly a known issue as I’ve tried every suggestion of this thread, each piece of advice multiple times and still nothing.

So what now? I assume i have to send this in as well? Or will you make me jump through multiple unnecessary steps before saying send it in so you can send a replacement?  Please advise. This is very disappointing.

Hi djiuser_Ond3LyjsCGJu, sorry to hear that.
If you already have tried to perform all the steps, like restarting the device, updating the firmware to the latest version, even switching the network (tried Wi-Fi or hotspot) and still not activate successfully, it is suggested to send us your device for further checking.

You could contact with our online support to create you a case manually or contact your dealer for help. Thanks. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2023-7-13
Use props
djiuser_TP9CeTZNorRI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5741119 ft
Italy

Same here. I can't activate my new Mini 4 Pro. I know how to activate. This is my third
Dji drone.
I've tried all the steps many times. Very frustrating
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_TP9CeTZNorRI Posted at 11-18 23:17
Same here. I can't activate my new Mini 4 Pro. I know how to activate. This is my third
Dji drone.
I've tried all the steps many times. Very frustrating

Hi there, would you please share us more details? Is there any error message showing?
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_TP9CeTZNorRI
lvl.2
Italy

Hi, thanks for your replay
There is nothing new that has not already been said in previous posts.

Restart drone and controller DJI RC
Log out, log in,
Binding unbinding
Dji assistant and firmware refresh
Different nerworks....
However, I successfully activated Dji care from the remote control

IMG_20231119_152022.jpg
IMG_20231119_151949.jpg
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TP9CeTZNorRI Posted at 11-19 06:35
Hi, thanks for your replay
There is nothing new that has not already been said in previous posts.

Sorry for the issue. Please double-check if the time zone on the DJI RC 2 is the same as your current location, if it is different, please set the time zone manually, link to another network and restart the device and try again to see if the aircraft can be activated.
If the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back to DJI for further check.
You can start an online replacement case here https://www.dji.com/support/repair
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_TP9CeTZNorRI
lvl.2
Italy

Hi Susan,
unfortunately, all attempts have failed. I got the mini 4 from Amazon, should I send it back to Amazon or Dji?
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_TP9CeTZNorRI Posted at 11-20 10:55
Hi Susan,
unfortunately, all attempts have failed. I got the mini 4 from Amazon, should I send it back to Amazon or Dji?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can choose either DJI or Amazon based on your needs. If you want to access our after-sales services, you can click here: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-11-20
Use props
Trevin Webb
New

United States

Spent 2 hours trying to create a new account,  continue to get in loop (put in my email address,  password,  and 4 digit verification) have done this loop over 20 times. Continue to get "invalid email or account".  Then I go back to register, and get email already exist. Is this the definition of insanity?
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Trevin Webb Posted at 11-25 17:02
Spent 2 hours trying to create a new account,  continue to get in loop (put in my email address,  password,  and 4 digit verification) have done this loop over 20 times. Continue to get "invalid email or account".  Then I go back to register, and get email already exist. Is this the definition of insanity?

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Please check whether there are spaces or wrong symbols in the login account or try to reset their password and log in again.
If that does not help, could you please try to use another network connection, such as your mobile phone hotspot and try again?
If the error persists, kindly PM me your DJI account for further confirmation. Look forward to your reply.
2023-11-25
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules