video lag on Mavric Pro
751 2 2022-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msgbubba
New

United States

there is some lag in the video when flying my Mavic pro, like its 1-2 sec making difficult to fly when I cant see it and forget sport mode. is there something I can change or update or something?
2022-11-15
Use props
msgbubba
New

United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-15 09:40
What device are you using to fly?

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about your concern. To eliminate the issue, please refer to the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Ensure that the firmware of the aircraft, RC, and the app is the latest. If not, please update or refresh it using the DJI Assistant 2 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic)
2. Check whether the aircraft’s flight distance has exceeded the maximum transmission distance of the remote controller signal.
For the DJI Mavic Pro:
FCC Compliant: 4.3 mi (7 km);
CE Compliant: 2.5 mi (4 km)
SRRC Compliant: 2.5mi (4 km)
MIC Compliant: 2.5 mi (4 km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
3. The signal between the aircraft and the remote controller is most reliable when the remote controller is positioned towards the aircraft. Make sure that it's positioned correctly on every flight.
See the diagram below:

4. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. You may go to the Image Transmission Settings to check real-time channel quality. If the interference is significant, it is recommended to change the flight environment.
5. If the device gets too hot, cool it down. When the temperature rises to a certain threshold value, it will automatically decelerate the data processing speed.
6. Check if the videos saved on the SD card are laggy as well.
7. Test if the same issue appears on another mobile device.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules