DJI Mini 3 Pro Arm loose
4655 14 2022-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65430 ft
Cyprus

Hello everyone.. A week ago I bought this drone from the official site of Cyprus.. I also insured it for 1 year... Today is my second flight but I noticed from the first flight that the left shoulder is loose... Do you have any  any idea if i contact the store i bought this drone from they will replace it with a new one or send it for repair... This is a factory defect and i have no fault for it...
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May we have the link to the official site you referred to in Cyprus? Furthermore, you may also contact our Product Support team to help you with arranging/creating a case for you if the dealer is unable to help. We wish to help you in any capacity we can. Thanks again for your patience.
2022-11-15
Use props
djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh
lvl.2
Cyprus

DJI Diana Posted at 11-15 15:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May we have the link to the official site you referred to in Cyprus? Furthermore, you may also contact our Product Support  team to help you with arranging/creating a case for you if the dealer is unable to help. We wish to help you in any capacity we can. Thanks again for your patience.
I'm very sorry but I didn't understand what to do... You want me to give you information to the official supplier in Cyprus?
If I understand you correctly, this is the information about them..

https://store.djicyprus.com/en/product-category/ronin-rs-2/
Screenshot_20221116-112742_Messenger.jpg
2022-11-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd take it back to the store where I bought it and ask for a refund or replacement due to the defect.  If they refuse then you will need to contact DJI Support to set it up to be sent in for diagnoses and repair or replacement.  
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh Posted at 11-16 01:29
I'm very sorry but I didn't understand what to do... You want me to give you information to the official supplier in Cyprus?
If I understand you correctly, this is the information about them..

Hi there. Thank you for your prompt response. I'd recommend contacting your dealer first to check the possible options that you have, however, as mentioned previously, if the dealer can't assist you further, kindly contact us thru the link above. Thank you for understanding.
2022-11-16
Use props
djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh
lvl.2
Cyprus

DJI Diana Posted at 11-16 07:50
Hi there. Thank you for your prompt response. I'd recommend contacting your dealer first to check the possible options that you have, however, as mentioned previously, if the dealer can't assist you further, kindly contact us thru the link above. Thank you for understanding.

Hello ... I sent a drone to the official distributor in Cyprus for DJI ... I've been waiting for 2 weeks now and I'm just lying to me every time they call them, they say they don't find a big problem that they will check it for defects again ... Yesterday they told me quite another,Will check it again and when they get a new item they will contact me .. it took another 2 weeks and so on...
I have one year insurance and separate insurance for a period of one year ... I returned their product on the 8th day after the purchase ... what would you advise me to do ..?
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh Posted at 11-30 02:27
Hello ... I sent a drone to the official distributor in Cyprus for DJI ... I've been waiting for 2 weeks now and I'm just lying to me every time they call them, they say they don't find a big problem that they will check it for defects again ... Yesterday they told me quite another,Will check it again and when they get a new item they will contact me .. it took another 2 weeks and so on...
I have one year insurance and separate insurance for a period of one year ... I returned their product on the 8th day after the purchase ... what would you advise me to do ..?

Hi there. We're sorry to know about the situation. For better assistance, may we ask if you have a case number (CAS) or ticket number #11111 in relation to this matter? You may send us a direct message for the latest information and surely enough, we'll do our best to assist you. We'll look forward to the latest information. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-30
Use props
djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh
lvl.2
Cyprus

DJI Diana Posted at 11-30 10:41
Hi there. We're sorry to know about the situation. For better assistance, may we ask if you have a case number (CAS) or ticket number #11111 in relation to this matter? You may send us a direct message for the latest information and surely enough, we'll do our best to assist you. We'll look forward to the latest information. Thank you for your support.

I only have a purchase document... I didn't tell you what this number is ( cas) ticket
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh Posted at 11-30 23:56
I only have a purchase document... I didn't tell you what this number is ( cas) ticket

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please contact your dealer and asked for further information from your dealer? Thanks for your understanding.
2022-12-1
Use props
cloudsmile
lvl.1

Australia

Hi there, I just bought a new DJ I mini 3 pro a few weeks ago but unfortunately it crashed into a tree while I was flying sideways above a lake .when I went to find it the front arm was loose,any way to help?
1675563887985915242771890933768.jpg
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

cloudsmile@126.com Posted at 2-4 18:24
Hi there, I just bought a new DJ I mini 3 pro a few weeks ago but unfortunately it crashed into a tree while I was flying sideways above a lake .when I went to find it the front arm was loose,any way to help?

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the crash. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send the drone back for further diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-2-4
Use props
djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Seems to me all models of dji drones suffer loose arms,my hubsan zino arms are solid after 3 years of use,dji need to do something  their products are not cheap,it's not good business practice at all.
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3 Posted at 8-11 11:23
Seems to me all models of dji drones suffer loose arms,my hubsan zino arms are solid after 3 years of use,dji need to do something  their products are not cheap,it's not good business practice at all.

Sorry to read about this issue. Could you please send us a video of the arm's issue to double-check? Thank you.
2023-8-11
Use props
djiuser_sa4KiKECWfn3
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-11 17:21
Sorry to read about this issue. Could you please send us a video of the issue to double-check? Thank you.

Whats the point,?
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there. It is to check the arm issue to confirm if there is a need to send it back for service.
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules