Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Moving Terra License to new computer
3998 4 2022-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WcUAQDF0j3kK
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone tell me how to move my DJI Terra license to a new computer. I'm pretty upset they make it so difficult, might have to switch over to PIX4D next year even though i love the software.
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
If it is a paid version, please contact us to apply for unbinding. Here is the email: support@dji.com
After the certificate is unbound from the current computer, you can log in to the DJI account on the computer that needs to be bound, and then you can re-bind the certificate.

Thank you.
2022-11-18
Use props
DKV002
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-11-18 04:55
Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
If it is a paid version, please contact us to apply for unbinding. Here is the email:

Is there any limit on how often you can unbind/bind? We are looking to test this on one computer (paid unlimited versjon), but will most likely need to change computer within a few months..
2023-12-1
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DKV002 Posted at 12-1 04:39
Is there any limit on how often you can unbind/bind? We are looking to test this on one computer (paid unlimited versjon), but will most likely need to change computer within a few months..

Ouch ouch ouch, there are still people paying for Terra.  Good luck !
2023-12-1
Use props
DKV002
lvl.1
Norway

Enlighten me!
2023-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules