Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What to Do If the Camera View is Black in DJI Apps
28329 56 2022-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gabriel Tallon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1778435 ft
United States

Thanks Susan. Very helpful.
You can also press the back arrow, which  brings you back to the homescreen, then press Go Fly again, to reload the camera. That usually works for me.
5-13 05:30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gabriel Tallon Posted at 5-13 05:30
Thanks Susan. Very helpful.
You can also press the back arrow, which  brings you back to the homescreen, then press Go Fly again, to reload the camera. That usually works for me.

You're welcome. Thanks for the information provided. We are glad we could assist you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to ask.
5-13 05:40
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311427 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mini2, black screen since update 1.13.2. Galaxy Tab A, android 11. ALL else works, gimbal, GPS, controller connection, pics & vids seen on tablet, grid lines, reset camera settings, removed SD card, bought new mini usb lead to usb C, no damage and flys great. Now on 1.13.4, installed/uninstalled app 3 times. STILL black screen. Every time it comes out the box I update it & now this update has rendered it useless
ALL works perfectly on Samsung S8, android 9, screen the lot. Need the tablet as it's a better screen being large.
Please get the software sorted !
20240531_182409.jpg
20240531_182548.jpg
5-31 23:05
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC Posted at 5-31 23:05
DJI Mini2, black screen since update 1.13.2. Galaxy Tab A, android 11. ALL else works, gimbal, GPS, controller connection, pics & vids seen on tablet, grid lines, reset camera settings, removed SD card, bought new mini usb lead to usb C, no damage and flys great. Now on 1.13.4, installed/uninstalled app 3 times. STILL black screen. Every time it comes out the box I update it & now this update has rendered it useless
ALL works perfectly on Samsung S8, android 9, screen the lot. Need the tablet as it's a better screen being large.
Please get the software sorted !

Hello. We want to know if the photo you took is normal. Is it completely black?
6-1 00:55
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 6-1 00:55
Hello. We want to know if the photo you took is normal. Is it completely black?

Hi, no video & photo can be seen when their uploaded on to tablet but black screen when flying /hovering still on tablet.
6-1 08:44
Use props
Allan Duffield Brumieallan
New

United Kingdom

I don't think I'm encountering the same problem. I couldn't get a connection from my iPhone to the controller so I deleted and re-installed the DJI fly app and now when I press camera view I get a completely Black screen with a back arrow in the top left-hand corner. Any help please
6-2 06:38
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

hello with the DJI Avata 1 and the Goggle 2, it's the same I have a black screen and no solution above propose a solved the problem obviously it started two updates ago rather, probably your application which is  broken.
6-3 09:37
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC Posted at 6-1 08:44
Hi, no video & photo can be seen when their uploaded on to tablet but black screen when flying /hovering still on tablet.

Hi, there. We're very sorry to hear about your feedback. We recommend sending the aircraft for a proper diagnosis and possible repair. It is for us to ensure future flight performance and safety. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index
6-3 18:03
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

hello I uninstalled your latest fly application and installed version 1 10 which works perfectly, the ball is in your court to correct your latest version have a good day.
6-3 21:36
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC Posted at 5-31 23:05
DJI Mini2, black screen since update 1.13.2. Galaxy Tab A, android 11. ALL else works, gimbal, GPS, controller connection, pics & vids seen on tablet, grid lines, reset camera settings, removed SD card, bought new mini usb lead to usb C, no damage and flys great. Now on 1.13.4, installed/uninstalled app 3 times. STILL black screen. Every time it comes out the box I update it & now this update has rendered it useless
ALL works perfectly on Samsung S8, android 9, screen the lot. Need the tablet as it's a better screen being large.
Please get the software sorted ![Image]

Well, got excited when i saw new version 1.13.5  downloaded,  turned on .. .. still no good, black screen on android tablet but works still on Samsung s8 ?  Come on DJI pull yer fingers out you know its a software issue so get on the case please
6-8 06:49
Use props
Wiktorsw Swiecki
New

Poland

I have a problem on mavic 2 zoom, black screen on most of times, randomly sometimes is show single frozen frame. All setings warks normaly and i can turn gimbal.
Samsung A53 5G. Android 13
6-11 20:24
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC Posted at 6-8 06:49
Well, got excited when i saw new version 1.13.5  downloaded,  turned on .. .. still no good, black screen on android tablet but works still on Samsung s8 ?  Come on DJI pull yer fingers out you know its a software issue so get on the case please

Well ..... any ideas yet DJI  ?
yesterday 23:10
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 6-3 21:36
hello I uninstalled your latest fly application and installed version 1 10 which works perfectly, the ball is in your court to correct your latest version have a good day.

Hi, where did you download the older version ? Can you send link please as DJI seem to be washing their hands of the black screen issue, thanks in advance
7 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 6-3 21:36
Yep your right..... older versions work spot on !
DJISusan..... .. GET YOUR LATEST VERSIONS OF SOFTWARE SORTED !
Using 1.12.8 now, PERFECT , and will NOT DO ANY FUTURE UPDATES
7 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_PGTZ28avlU7y Posted at 2023-9-18 08:12
Hi, as per guidance, I have again downloaded and installed app from provided link and used USB to C Type cable but issue not resolved.

Upload a older version of dji fly, problem is with dji's software,
6 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 6-3 18:03
Hi, there. We're very sorry to hear about your feedback. We recommend sending the aircraft for a proper diagnosis and possible repair. It is for us to ensure future flight performance and safety. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index

6 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_KJIiPYOyWyFC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2023-9-18 04:09
Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. If the connection and transmission work fine on the Samsung A21S, the controller and drone are not the issue.
For the Samsung A33, you may try to download the latest DJI GO 4 app from our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 and try to use a different cable and check again.
If the issue is the same, there may be a compatibility issue for the mobile device and DJI GO 4 app, you may need to use the other Samsung phone, sorry for this.

6 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules