Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GPS Errors / Satellite Drop-Out
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lIXhjyAWrIdY
lvl.1

United States

I'm having issues with satellite drop-out with my Inspire 2. I have  re-calibrated everything correctly(compass in large green space, IMU and  refreshed firmware) My satellite count drops from full count(always  more than 15) to zero intermittently and ATTI is activated on every  flight. I purchased and installed a brand new GPS module from Cloud City but  the drone does not seem to be recognizing it."cannot take off; GPS  Communication Error" with the new module. Switched it back to original  GPS Module and still having satellite drop out. Does anyone know if  there's some sort of initialization protocol for a fresh GPS unit? Is  there a GPS Module ID that needs to be synced with the aircraft?
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out. Since you already maximize all the possible troubleshooting steps but still the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Once you already fill in all the needed information, our team will contact you to provide further information on how to send the product to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-16
Use props
djiuser_lIXhjyAWrIdY
lvl.1

United States

Actually, I'm not sure I have done everything I can on my end. Can you answer the question about the new GPS module? Is a brand new GPS module plug and play or do I need to initialize it in the aircraft? If it is plug and play, I know that I bought a bad unit and can try to return it and avoid losing the drone to service. please advise, thanks.
2022-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules