Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart/Object Tracking ?
923 9 2022-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is Smart/Object tracking not an option on the M3E like it is on the M30 etc ?
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. This function is only supported on the H20series and M30series.
2022-11-16
Use props
MattWMatt
lvl.1

Russia

M3E a need  - Smart/Object tracking !
2022-12-30
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13331417 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-16 22:43
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. This function is only supported on the H20series and M30series.

The M3E is the only drone I can think of from the last several years that doesn't have any kind of tracking ability. Any plans to implement it in the near future?
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 12-30 14:59
The M3E is the only drone I can think of from the last several years that doesn't have any kind of tracking ability. Any plans to implement it in the near future?

We do not receive any information on this function. Please stay tuned to our official website for the later updtes.
2022-12-30
Use props
MattWMatt
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-30 20:22
We do not receive any information on this function. Please stay tuned to our official website for the later updtes.

I want to buy a country drone M3e, but due to the lack of all the functions that M3 has, I don’t buy it.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MattWMatt Posted at 12-30 22:03
I want to buy a country drone M3e, but due to the lack of all the functions that M3 has, I don’t buy it.

We respect your option. You may compare the specification of the drone and select an optimal drone for you. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-12-31
Use props
MattWMatt
lvl.1

Russia

К моему сожалению, я не могу получить все функции в одном дроне. Получается, что нужно купить два дрона, чтобы получить все функции.
Я не богатый человек, я не могу позволить себе два дрона.
Мне тоже нужны все режимы, настройки видео как в М3.
ФПС 24-60.
2к 4к 5к

2022-12-31
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13331417 ft
  • >>>
United States

MattWMatt Posted at 2022-12-31 10:38
К моему сожалению, я не могу получить все функции в одном дроне. Получается, что нужно купить два дрона, чтобы получить все функции.
Я не богатый человек, я не могу позволить себе два дрона.
Мне тоже нужны все режимы, настройки видео как в М3.

Whoever at DJI that made the decision to make video capture useless with the M3E needs to be fired. If DJI's official stance is that Enterprise customers don't shoot video.. then they need to reevaluate their customer base. It's now been nearly a month since the last firmware update so I hope they've been working on something we can actually appreciate. Enterprise products they claim are first priority in feature development. However, consumer Mavic 3's recently gained waypoint abilities. Their flagship Mavic 3 can't even receive an AEB mode or choice of frame rate.
2023-1-1
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 1-1 08:51
Whoever at DJI that made the decision to make video capture useless with the M3E needs to be fired. If DJI's official stance is that Enterprise customers don't shoot video.. then they need to reevaluate their customer base. It's now been nearly a month since the last firmware update so I hope they've been working on something we can actually appreciate. Enterprise products they claim are first priority in feature development. However, consumer Mavic 3's recently gained waypoint abilities. Their flagship Mavic 3 can't even receive an AEB mode or choice of frame rate.

While I'm not disagreeing with a lot of your points, my guess is the product placement and roadmap places the Mavic 3 enterprise into the entry level working group for mapping/thermal inspection, light sar work.

Serious SAR = Matrice 30/T
Creative/video = Inspire
Enterprise/inspection = Matrice 210/300/600 etc
2023-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules