Camera connection should not be complicated like so Please fix
837 2 2022-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Connecting the USB cable from the camera-to-computer, and while its charging, etc:

there are way too many DING/Dongs happening.  understanding the camera is talking to the computer, is it necessary to have this like so, can we tone this down, and request  a fix, or do we have to pull the card and charge via a fast charger?

to all who have trouble reading my sentence, I am quite clear on it, and the video explains that you chose not to watch.

2022-11-16
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

When I got my camera, one of the first things I did was to turn off the sounds.

However, I think this is Windows specific. I tested this just now and turned on the sounds. Neither the camera nor the computer dings or dongs regardless what I do, let it be connecting, disconnecting, turning it on/off, etc. I have Mac. That's why i think this must be a Windows specific thing. Maybe you can turn it off somewhere in the settings.
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you have another computer to try and check if you will get many beeping sounds as well? Based on Osmonauta's reply, it could be Windows or device-specific. Please keep us updated. Thank you
2022-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules