Advanced gimbal settings gone on Fly 1,8.0?
4158 7 2022-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
motia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14452 ft
United States

I just updated the DJI Fly app to 1.8.0 on my iphone and noticed that I now dont have the "advance gimbal settings" in the control section of the app on my mavic air 2.Wasd the setting eliminated or moved somewhere else in the app, or is it just my problem?

2022-11-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

It's now Gain and Expo Tuning
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pete. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Mobilehomer is correct, we have changed Advanced Gimbal Settings to "Gain & ExpoTuning" from the latest update. Kindly check those settings under Control. Below are the screenshots:

Please don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Fourm if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-16
Use props
djiuser_aS3UPzTWYG0h
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The upwards gimbal rotation setting has also disappeared? Is that a bug that will be corrected shortly?
2022-11-18
Use props
Susie
lvl.1
Australia

We have this same problem with 1.8 on the Mini 2. Can anyone help?
2022-11-18
Use props
djiuser_ml8qB32xNq7W
New

United States

+ 1 for Air 2s Missing allow upward gimble motion on version 1.8.0 iphone
2022-11-20
Use props
R Ardian
New

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-11-16 18:48
Hi, Pete. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Mobilehomer is correct, we have changed Advanced Gimbal Settings to "Gain & ExpoTuning" from the latest update. Kindly check those settings under Control. Below are the screenshots:

[view_image]

I just updated to version 1.9.0 for Android, and I use Mavic mini combo.
I open the "Gain & Expo Setting" but I still can not find the "Max Angular Velocity" and "Yaw Smoothness".
What should I do?

In my display, there's only the "Expo" Setting.

Thank you.
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

R Ardian Posted at 1-26 07:38
I just updated to version 1.9.0 for Android, and I use Mavic mini combo.
I open the "Gain & Expo Setting" but I still can not find the "Max Angular Velocity" and "Yaw Smoothness".
What should I do?

Hi, R Ardian. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The Gain & Expo Tuning has been added since DJI Fly app version 1.8.0. Please go to Image Transmission Screen (Go Fly) >  ••• (3 dots on the upper right side) > Control > Gain &Expo Tuning. Below are the screenshots:

If you still can't find this setting, please uninstall the app and install the updated DJI Fly app (V 1.9.1) version from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini). Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2023-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules