981 9 2022-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eZj9pQDF0A28
lvl.1

Israel

hello to everybody/
i boght new phone oneplus nord ce 2.
the application dji flyapp not supported this phone, i try many version of dji fly.
the problem: when i connect the phone to the rc the phone show is connect and after 2 sec disconnect, connect and disconect.
somebody have solution ?
before i work with samsung a71 asnd everything was perfect.
right now i cant work with the drone (mini2)

before i uppload video in youtube about the bad service of dji somebody can help please.
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Did you change the control cable and does the issue persists?
2022-11-17
Use props
djiuser_eZj9pQDF0A28
lvl.1

Israel

Yes.
With that cable is work with the old phone and its not working in the new oneplus phone.
Somebody that know this problem
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_eZj9pQDF0A28 Posted at 11-17 04:16
Yes.
With that cable is work with the old phone and its not working in the new oneplus phone.
Somebody that know this problem

We are sorry for the inconvenience. If the connection works normally with the older phone, there is no issue with the cable and controller. Therefore, you may need to check the connection port or the settings of your new phone.
Please try to enable USB Debugging in your phone system, and try to activate developer options on your device. Please also check if the connection port of your phone has a poor connection. Thank you.
2022-11-17
Use props
djiuser_eZj9pQDF0A28
lvl.1

Israel

thank you about your commet.
i try to enable usb debugging in developer option.
i also try to uninstall the and install many different old version of dji fly app , im trying to delete the cache ,its not working with the new phone.
again the problem when i connect the controller to the phone is show that is connected and start to charge my phone and after 2 secconds is discconected, after in is show me that the phone connected and again 2 secconds not connected.
i try to change the cable twice with new one same problem with specific pone oneplus nord ce2 with oxygen os android12
with different samsung phones its work fine.
right now i think to sale my mini2 drone and maybe i buy the new mini 3 with the smart controller with the screen on the rc.
because i think in the future 1-2 year the mini2 no longer support with the new os
2022-11-17
Use props
djiuser_eZj9pQDF0A28
lvl.1

Israel

my advice to everybody who gone to buy drone, dont buy drone that the rc need the phone
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_eZj9pQDF0A28 Posted at 11-17 23:52
my advice to everybody who gone to buy drone, dont buy drone that the rc need the phone

We are sorry for your inconvenience. If the issue persists with the same settings and accessories, even after troubleshooting steps including reinstallation and debugging, we will recommend you stick to the compatible mobile devices for better use. We can not guarantee the performance and compatibility of mobile devices apart from those on the compatibility list.  Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly  
2022-11-18
Use props
djiuser_eZj9pQDF0A28
lvl.1

Israel

{:4_138: thank you
2022-11-19
Use props
djiuser_XouTHnrcCtYB
New

Italy

Hello, did you finally find a solution or did you change phone or drone?
I've got the same problem with my OnePlus ce 2.

Thanks
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_XouTHnrcCtYB Posted at 8-7 23:11
Hello, did you finally find a solution or did you change phone or drone?
I've got the same problem with my OnePlus ce 2.

Hi there, since the said device is not on the compatibility list, the performance is not guaranteed. You can download and install the latest app through this link to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules