How to downgrade remote controller firmware version, my camera v...
1394 6 2022-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14573 ft

Taiwan

Hi,How to downgrade remote controller firmware version, my camera video no real time signal, black screen, but read sd card can see the video and photo, the camera is work, and fly is ok. only the real time video signal can not read from my phone. pls help.

my aircraft is Phantom 3 promy phone: Realme X
DJI GO: try to use 3.1.0, 3.1.10, and latest, all can not work
I already relink my aircraft but not work
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message you received on the live camera view of the aircraft? Can you please take a screenshot for us to check? In addition, can you please try to sync all of your flight records and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go app then check if the issue persists? please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-17
Use props
davidlin
lvl.1

Taiwan

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-17 19:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message you received on the live camera view of the aircraft? Can you please take a screenshot for us to check? In addition, can you please try to sync all of your flight records and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go app then check if the issue persists? please keep us posted. Thank you.

black screen
2022-11-18
Use props
davidlin
lvl.1

Taiwan

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-17 19:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message you received on the live camera view of the aircraft? Can you please take a screenshot for us to check? In addition, can you please try to sync all of your flight records and please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go app then check if the issue persists? please keep us posted. Thank you.

I reinstall the DJI Go app but the screen still black no real time signal
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Can you please translate the message error message into English for us to assist you further? The one that is highlighted in yellow. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-19
Use props
davidlin
lvl.1

Taiwan

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 01:49
Can you please translate the message error message into English for us to assist you further? The one that is highlighted in yellow. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

aircraft warming up
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

davidlin Posted at 11-19 05:29
aircraft warming up

Thank you for your prompt response. Could you please try to use a different mobile device for us to check if the issue persists? It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our recommended mobile device and this might be the main caused of the issue. You may refer to the link below for the list of compatible devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules