Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Saramonic Blink500
924 3 2022-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darran UK
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys!
I have the [backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05)]DJI OSMO POCKET 2, and a Saramonic Blink 500. I connected the saramonic transmitter to the Osmo pocket 2 and clipped on the saramonic mic. Both paried but will not seem to work with the osmo pocket 2. Will they not link up? I don't want to be using leads. Anyone else had or having the same issue? Thanks Darran

2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video showing how you set up your DJI Pocket 2 to your Sarmonic Blink 500 to the Pocket 2? In addition, are you using a 3.5mm with the Do-it-all handle attached to the unit? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-17
Use props
Darran UK
New

United Kingdom

Hi Guys

I have the pocket 2, and I already had the Saramonic Blink 500. I connected the saramonic transmitter to the pocket 2 (both are already paired, transmitter and blink 500) but it doesnt seem to work, they don't seem to pair with the pocket 2.  Does anyone know if the Blink 500 works with the pocket 2? Thanks in advance, Darran
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Darran UK Posted at 11-17 21:15
Hi Guys

I have the pocket 2, and I already had the Saramonic Blink 500. I connected the saramonic transmitter to the pocket 2 (both are already paired, transmitter and blink 500) but it doesnt seem to work, they don't seem to pair with the pocket 2.  Does anyone know if the Blink 500 works with the pocket 2? Thanks in advance, Darran

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Regarding the compatibilities of third-party accessories, we are unable to determine their compatibility because our teams have not tested them before. If your accessory has any questions, you may contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
2022-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules