Disable questions after subject selection
691 3 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI
lvl.2
South Korea

I recently bought a mini 3 pro. My first drone and so far I am impressed by the quality and its ease of use.
There is one thing I am wondering. Each time I select a subject I get some popups with questions.

I saw some screen recordings from other users, which do not seem to have this. How to disable?
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI.Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us with a photo or video recording of the popups you're receiving? Let us know also what kind of feature are you trying to use for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2022-11-18
Use props
djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-18 00:55
Hi, djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI.Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us with a photo or video recording of the popups you're receiving? Let us know also what kind of feature are you trying to use for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you.

Thanks your your reply. It was just drawing a green rectangle for focus track. I was just making a screenshot for you when I noticed a "do not show this again" button in the 2nd popup. It seems this also affected the 1st popup. So problem is solved.
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI Posted at 11-19 04:20
Thanks your your reply. It was just drawing a green rectangle for focus track. I was just making a screenshot for you when I noticed a "do not show this again" button in the 2nd popup. It seems this also affected the 1st popup. So problem is solved.

Hi, djiuser_Sm4Q4VRDKHxI. Thank you for the update. We're glad that the issue has been fixed. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support. Have a safe flight always!

2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules