1416 15 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marzielski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66900 ft

Poland

Hello
I have a problem with dji care refresh activation. DJI care support activated my insurance from June 2022 to June 2023, even though I purchased and activated the insurance in November 2022. I bought the insurance brand new on amazon. I received information from DJI Care Customer Support that the insurance was activated earlier, how is this possible? Has anyone encountered such a problem?

2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Marzielski. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what device are you pertaining to? Kindly provide us with the Serial Number for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2022-11-18
Use props
Marzielski
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-18 01:23
Hi, Marzielski. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what device are you pertaining to? Kindly provide us with the Serial Number for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you.

Hi
problem applies to dji air 2s drone with serial number: 3YTBJ4300302AW.
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Marzielski Posted at 11-18 01:51
Hi
problem applies to dji air 2s drone with serial number: 3YTBJ4300302AW.

Hi, Marzielski. Thank you for providing the Serial Number. As per checking, your service plan for this drone is valid from 2022/06/02 to 2023/06/01. You may check it directly at this link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry. Please note that DJI Care refresh is not an extended warranty and you can only purchase it within 48 hours upon drone activation. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2022-11-18
Use props
Marzielski
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-18 07:52
Hi, Marzielski. Thank you for providing the Serial Number. As per checking, your service plan for this drone is valid from 2022/06/02 to 2023/06/01. You may check it directly at this link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry. Please note that DJI Care refresh is not an extended warranty and you can only purchase it within 48 hours upon drone activation. Thank you for your kind understanding.

This is what I wrote about, the newly bought dji care refresh, bought in November, activated in November, is valid until June 2023. There is a 1-year plan written on the package.
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marzielski Posted at 11-18 09:59
This is what I wrote about, the newly bought dji care refresh, bought in November, activated in November, is valid until June 2023. There is a 1-year plan written on the package.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the activation code of the DJI Care Refresh service? If possible, would you please send us the screenshot of your proof of purchase at that time? Thanks.
2022-11-19
Use props
Marzielski
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-19 00:59
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the activation code of the DJI Care Refresh service? If possible, would you please send us the screenshot of your proof of purchase at that time? Thanks.

My activation code is 317552A725674475, I also attach the invoice
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marzielski Posted at 11-19 04:23
My activation code is 317552A725674475, I also attach the invoice [view_image]

Thank you so much for your reply. We are confirming with our teams. We will reply to you as soon as they reply to us.
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marzielski Posted at 11-19 04:23
My activation code is 317552A725674475, I also attach the invoice [view_image]

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We confirmed with our teams. About your DJI Care Refresh services, we learned that your aircraft has been activated on June 2nd, 2022 but your activated code was not activated within 48 hours after the purchase date. Currently, the service period is calculated from the activation date. To verify the condition of your aircraft and better help you, would you please send us a verification video? Our teams will contact you and send you the guidance. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-11-21
Use props
djiuser_XaXivdjOVDZe
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi, if I buy a dji drone online from Germany or any EU countries, can I buy dji care Refresh in another EU country for exalmple Hungary then bind it to the drone?
When I need a replacement can I send back the drone to a Hungarian seller or I should send it back to Germany?

Thank you
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_XaXivdjOVDZe
lvl.1

Hungary

djiuser_XaXivdjOVDZe Posted at 11-27 16:14
Hi, if I buy a dji drone online from Germany or any EU countries, can I buy dji care Refresh in another EU country for exalmple Hungary then bind it to the drone?
When I need a replacement can I send back the drone to a Hungarian seller or I should send it back to Germany?

Hi, can somebody give me an answer?
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_XaXivdjOVDZe Posted at 11-27 16:14
Hi, if I buy a dji drone online from Germany or any EU countries, can I buy dji care Refresh in another EU country for exalmple Hungary then bind it to the drone?

Hi there, since Germany and Hungary are EU countries, you can purchase the drone in Germany and purchase DJI Care Refresh in Hungary or Germany. When you need to claim the DJI Care Refresh service, you can go to DJI official website and claim a service case in DJI official repair center directly, rest assured.
2022-11-30
Use props
djiuser_XaXivdjOVDZe
lvl.1

Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 11-30 00:11
Hi there, since Germany and Hungary are EU countries, you can purchase the drone in Germany and purchase DJI Care Refresh in Hungary or Germany. When you need to claim the DJI Care Refresh service, you can go to DJI official website and claim a service case in DJI official repair center directly, rest assured.

Hi, thank you! Have a nice day!
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_XaXivdjOVDZe Posted at 11-30 06:17
Hi, thank you! Have a nice day!

You are most welcome!
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_XaXivdjOVDZe
lvl.1

Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 12-2 04:53
You are most welcome!

Hi,

Just one additional question. If I can buy a second hand drone from someone (not a company) with active DJI Care but without original receipt. In a case of accident I need to use this care service (i. e. drone crush). Do I need to provide the original receipt in DJI service partner or active care service will be enough?

Thank you
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_XaXivdjOVDZe Posted at 12-2 12:23
Hi,

Just one additional question. If I can buy a second hand drone from someone (not a company) with active DJI Care but without original receipt. In a case of accident I need to use this care service (i. e. drone crush). Do I need to provide the original receipt in DJI service partner or active care service will be enough?

Hi, we may suggest that you ask for the receipt in case it is needed. When you purchase the drone with DJI Care Refresh which supports flyaway coverage, you are recommended to confirm that the drone has been removed from his DJI account in DJI Fly app with the seller, so you can use the drone and DJI Care Refresh. Hope this is helpful for you.
2022-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules