2295 21 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jean Camargo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2296749 ft
Brazil

Hello...

I updated my drone to the latest firmware (v01.00.0900) and after that the POI is not working. (as you can see here )
Today I made some more tests and i've found that the problem is when using the D-Log colour profile. I could set the same target when using the normal color profile.( )
This was not the behavior of the POI before the update.

2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Jean Camargo. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since you mentioned that these changes occurred after updating the firmware, we recommend that you do a "Firmware Refresh" using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
1. On your computer, download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).
2. Power on the Mavic 3 and RC, and then connect it to the computer with the USB cable.
3. Launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). After the DJI Assistant 2 identifies the aircraft/RC, click the connected device name icon.
3. Select "Firmware Update" from the left-hand side and choose the option to "Update" or "Refresh" whichever is available.
Once done, please test again if the same issue persists. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-18
Use props
shayshayart.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2870725 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue. Will not aquire a target and I get error message saying to use high contrast target, but nothing really works. I suspected it was the flat d-log profile. It worked before the update, does not work now. Unusable.
2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

shayshayart.com Posted at 11-23 21:04
I have the same issue. Will not aquire a target and I get error message saying to use high contrast target, but nothing really works. I suspected it was the flat d-log profile. It worked before the update, does not work now. Unusable.

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. May we ask for a sample video showing the issue? Moreover, can you confirm if this only happens when you're in D-Log mode and not in Normal mode? We will be waiting for your update. Thanks for your cooperation.
2022-11-25
Use props
shayshayart.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2870725 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-25 20:32
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. May we ask for a sample video showing the issue? Moreover, can you confirm if this only happens when you're in D-Log mode and not in Normal mode? We will be waiting for your update. Thanks for your cooperation.

It's EXACTLY as already shown and described by Jean Camargo the OP. No video available or necessary. Will not aquire target in Dlog, as shown. It says something about using more high contrast objects.
2022-11-25
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

After the update i have same problem, i can not track anymore.
The best thing for the zoomlens is gone already after a few weeks.
Tracking is useless now in both camera’s!And not only in D-log, also in normal color mode it wil not hold the subject, at least with my machine.
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

shayshayart.com Posted at 11-25 22:17
It's EXACTLY as already shown and described by Jean Camargo the OP. No video available or necessary. Will not aquire target in Dlog, as shown. It says something about using more high contrast objects.

Thank you for the update. We sent you a PM to gather some necessary details needed for the report to be submitted to our engineers. Please check and respond whenever you're available. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-26 16:47
After the update i have same problem, i can not track anymore.
The best thing for the zoomlens is gone already after a few weeks.
Tracking is useless now in both camera’s!

Hi, DRAGenDROP. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're having the same difficulties. Can you confirm if the issue only persists when you try it in D-Log? Or in all modes? If you have a recorded video showing the issue, that could help us better. Kindly keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-26
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 11-26 21:55
Hi, DRAGenDROP. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're having the same difficulties. Can you confirm if the issue only persists when you try it in D-Log? Or in all modes? If you have a recorded video showing the issue, that could help us better. Kindly keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support.

Hi Tony, it's in all modes, D-log and normal color, ND filter on, not working anymore.

It holds for 2-3 sec and than i get the same error message ( contast etc... ) on both camera's, zoom and wide lens.

Can not show it with a video :-(, bad wetter now over here.
Even if the sun i shinning it does not work.
I use this function a lot, so i know what to do, last week it worked nice, now it's sundenly not working good any ore.
And a other thing i get is in the remote after every start up: Loading database failed. Geo-awareness function degraded ( see picture )

Vincent

IMG_9729.jpg
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-27 01:46
Hi Tony, it's in all modes, D-log and normal color, ND filter on, not working anymore.

It holds for 2-3 sec and than i get the same error message ( contast etc... ) on both camera's, zoom and wide lens.

Thanks for the update, DRAGenDROP. We've also sent you a PM to collect some data required for the analysis by our related team. As for the "Loading database failed. Geo-awareness function degraded" prompt, we highly recommend you update the "Dynamic Safety Data" from the app. Please refer to the following steps:
1. Connect the remote controller/mobile phone to Wi-Fi.
2.  Go to Camera View > Settings > About > FlySafe Data.
3. Click "Check for Updates." Update the database following the guidance.
4. After updating, the latest version code will be displayed on DJI Fly.
Note: Ensure a GPS lock before starting the update. It may not work if the GPS signal is insufficient.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-27
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 11-27 22:26
Thanks for the update, DRAGenDROP. We've also sent you a PM to collect some data required for the analysis by our related team. As for the "Loading database failed. Geo-awareness function degraded" prompt, we highly recommend you update the "Dynamic Safety Data" from the app. Please refer to the following steps:

it did have a update, i did updated it and still have the same message in the app. the GPS is perfect here 19 satellites

2022-11-29
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 11-27 22:26

ps: did send you all the log files via a link ( log's are to big to send normal ) from the drone and the remote
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-29 02:15
it did have a update, i did updated it and still have the same message in the app. the GPS is perfect here 19 satellites

Hi there. We're sorry to read that the issue remains. May we confirm if you proceeded with the update when the GPS icon turned white? If not, we highly recommend updating it outside. You may check this link to see some members who had the same concern and were able to rectify it. If the same issue remains, kindly let us know. Thank you.
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 11-29 03:11
ps: did send you all the log files via a link ( log's are to big to send normal ) from the drone and the remote

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the logs. We appreciate it. We have received it and it will be forwarded to our related team for further analysis. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-11-29
Use props
brusa69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3362251 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello , FYI
the same issue is present on Mavic 3 Classic ( we had 3 and all having the same issue, especially in D-LOGM )
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 709&pid=2914255
So possible that the new firmware changed/broken spotlight/poi , hope it is not EU C1 related...
2022-12-1
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello. I have just tested POI in both the main camera and telelens and works perfectly.  I tested it only in normal mode, not in D-LOG. I have .900 firmware.
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Forum users. We appreciate your attention and efforts in reporting this concern. Thank you very much for your feedback. We are currently locating this issue urgently and expect to fix it in the future firmware version. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-12-3
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 12-3 22:12
Hi there, DJI Forum users. We appreciate your attention and efforts in reporting this concern. Thank you very much for your feedback. We are currently locating this issue urgently and expect to fix it in the future firmware version. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Thanks Tony
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are most welcome and thank you for your utmost understanding.  Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day, and keep safe.
2022-12-4
Use props
Jean Camargo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2296749 ft
Brazil

Hi there...
Does this new update fix this issue for you?
2022-12-13
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

The tracking for the zoomlens is stil not working good, when you lock something it keeps rocking left and right, the tracking is not great anymore,

Very sad
2022-12-19
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Jean Camargo Posted at 12-13 19:06
Hi there...
Does this new update fix this issue for you?
Not for me sadly
2022-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules