Activation Failed/Firmware error : DJI FPVGoggles v2
1446 2 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeJoeJoe
lvl.1

France

Hello,
I just received my DJI FPV Goggles v2 this week with a Caddx Air Unit.
Had no problem to bind the Goggles to the Air Unit.
But i can't activate it through the DJI Assistant v2 (any version, tried them all including FPV) downloaded on DJI website.

The assistant recognize the Goggles v2 as i plug it and ask for activation. I then click next and next... and get this message: "Activation Failed" "Firmware error"
As i bind successfully to my Air Unit i can have a video feedback in the goggles but no way to access any other function nor the menu inside the goggles.

I already tried with all DJI Assistant V2 Version (FPV, Drone Consumer and others...), restarting my computer after every installation.
Tried within different configurations (Disabling Firewall and anti-malwares during the whole process and before installation, running as admin, Tried to activate with and without Air Unit connexion, Starting the Software first and then the goggles, checking different parameters in DA2 settings, etc...)

Looking through the forums i can see some people had that problem in 2021 and solved it thanks to DJI_Aftersales IDs that could allow them to pass that activation process and let them downgrade/upgrade to another firmware. Those IDs no longer work now.

My last idea is to ask a Goggle FPV v2 owner his IDs so i can try this trick. but i don't know any

PS : I had no problem activating the Air Unit.

Help

Joe

Sans titre.jpg
2022-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-19
Use props
JoeJoeJoe
lvl.1

France

Hi, I made a thread in aftersales forum
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2908703
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now