2736 4 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SV Karvi
New
Flight distance : 67815 ft
United States

DJI Avata Pro View Combo with Goggles 2
Drone, Motion Controller and Goggles 2 power up fine.
GPS says 17 satellites.
Controller calibration shows normal, recalibration passed with no errors.
Firmware is up to date

Double press lock button to start the drone causes double beep response from controller.
Drone does not spin up.
Goggles 2 indicator says Drone is in Low Power Mode.
No other observable errors.

Package Combo was purchased from B&H Photo Video online November 12th as a "used" drone. Received November 16th. It shows it was "Activated" 48 days ago.  Through the DJI Fly App I bound it to my DJI Account with no errors.

What's wrong?

2022-11-18
Use props
SV Karvi
New
Flight distance : 67815 ft
United States

Update: Problem solved.

Double Press does not mean Double Press and Hold which is used to power up each component.  I'm so used to the double press and hold it didn't occur to me to double press and not hold on the second press.  Sorry for wasting your time.
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, SV Karvi. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We are pleased to read that your concern has been sorted out. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Happy flying!
2022-11-18
Use props
Carlos Marco
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-11-18 21:17
Hi, SV Karvi. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We are pleased to read that your concern has been sorted out. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Happy flying!

I have the same problem, I press double button but the engine don’t start what I can do ?
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Carlos Marco Posted at 8-18 11:43
I have the same problem, I press double button but the engine don’t start what I can do ?

Hello there. I'm sorry about the trouble. Are you getting an error message from your screen? Have a nice day ahead.
2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules