8815 8 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DYpJXcbv0dyp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265522 ft
Canada

Hello
I am trying to connect the Mini 3 to Wifi but don`t know the password it keeps asking me for.
I need an internet connection in some areas for the authorization code but I'm unable to connect
my Iphone with a hot spot.
Thanks

2022-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You dont connect the Mini3 to Wifi for authorisation,  you connect the controller if its the DJI RC controller or if its the RC N1 then the phone needs the connection.
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you are encountering. As Captain DAFlys mentioned in the comment above, you need to connect either the DJI RC or your mobile phone (if you're using the regular RC-N1) depending on which device you're using to fly the drone. The password that you need is the password to your Wi-Fi source. If you're unable to connect using a mobile hotspot, please try to connect to another network source like a home Wi-Fi. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum.
2022-11-19
Use props
djiuser_N2Cp3kQlu3gH
New

Belgium

Can someone please help me with my problem? I can't get my dji mini 3 pro to connect with my new phone. If I go to quick transfer it say I'm already connected with a device. I tried everything.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_N2Cp3kQlu3gH Posted at 5-21 04:31
Can someone please help me with my problem? I can't get my dji mini 3 pro to connect with my new phone. If I go to quick transfer it say I'm already connected with a device. I tried everything.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Can you confirm the mobile device model you're currently using? And was the drone connected to another mobile device before the one you're using at present? We'll be waiting for your confirmation.
2023-5-22
Use props
fans7fd66a44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1672119 ft
Germany

Il wifi del mio tablet trova la connessione al dji mini 3 pro e mi chiede la password per accettarla e fruirne (non so di cosa). Esiste una password per questo wifi inviato dal drone? e se sì qual è? e se no perchè il tablet la richiede? I motivi sono di "conoscenza".
GRAZIE
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans7fd66a44 Posted at 7-7 03:35
Il wifi del mio tablet trova la connessione al dji mini 3 pro e mi chiede la password per accettarla e fruirne (non so di cosa). Esiste una password per questo wifi inviato dal drone? e se sì qual è? e se no perchè il tablet la richiede? I motivi sono di "conoscenza".
GRAZIE

Hi, fans7fd66a44. Thank you for reaching out. The Mini 3 Pro's Wi-Fi function doesn't have a password and it is used for the QuickTransfer feature. QuickTransfer is used to transfer your files wirelessly. Here's a sample video as a reference (The drone on this video is Mini 2 but it has the same procedure as Mini 3 Pro):
2023-7-8
Use props
fans7fd66a44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1672119 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-8 01:42
Hi, fans7fd66a44. Thank you for reaching out. The Mini 3 Pro's Wi-Fi function doesn't have a password and it is used for the QuickTransfer feature. QuickTransfer is used to transfer your files wirelessly. Here's a sample video as a reference (The drone on this video is Mini 2 but it has the same procedure as Mini 3 Pro):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFchKVoEBvc&t=30s

Grazie per la delucidazione.
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans7fd66a44 Posted at 7-13 15:36
Grazie per la delucidazione.

You're most welcome, fans7fd66a44. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at the DJI forum. Have a nice day!
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules