650 8 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I have Avata for 2 months now and find myself so obsessed that for 2 months had only 2-3 flys with M3 - so I put it on sale - hate having stuff i never use And I know Avata is not match for M3 in long flights, camera quality, and wind - But I am obsessed
2022-11-18
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

same thing happened to me; all other drones sat idle for months as i fly dji fpv incessantly.  m3 is still unopened new in the box.  however, like anything the fpv world will subside and i know regular camera drones will make a comeback but i still have yet to fly avata; so who knows??
2022-11-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Alex, I think in legal parlance they call that temporary insanity.    Just messing with you.  

Probably not a bad idea to get rid of the Mavic 3, especially if you don't fly it anymore and in many spots I see you fly the Avata is much better suited.  Hope you get a good price for the Mavic 3.  
2022-11-19
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

I was able to spread the flying between both machines, I am well aware that I would miss each of them... The quiet Mini 3 is for beautiful shots and photos from the sky, the Avata for action shots on the ground and places that are not good for the Mini.
2022-11-19
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Ross14 Posted at 11-19 11:23
I was able to spread the flying between both machines, I am well aware that I would miss each of them... The quiet Mini 3 is for beautiful shots and photos from the sky, the Avata for action shots on the ground and places that are not good for the Mini.

Well You are right - though I was referring to Mavic 3 I am not using anymore
2022-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting.
I would never thought you would part with the M3, but apparently the Avata gives a lot more joy.
2022-11-19
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

How much are you selling for? And what are you including?
2022-11-28
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1916526 ft
United States

Same here. and now that the 03 air unit has launched I'm custom building a FPV drone lol
2022-11-28
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Drey. I Posted at 11-28 10:37
How much are you selling for? And what are you including?

We are so far away that it does not matter

https://drones.bg/magazin/second ... a-dji-care-refresh/
+
https://drones.bg/magazin/second ... avlenie-dji-rc-pro/
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules