Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Goggles V1 - no image in goggles after latest update
834 5 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peter.minniti
lvl.2

Australia

Hi,

I recently downloaded DJI Assistant 2 and updated to the latest firmware on my V1 goggles. On re-booting my goggles (plugged in battery) I have NO image in the goggles.

I can hear the fan, can see specs of light from behind the screen but ZERO image.

I tried to downgrade to the last working version but the DJI Assistant 2 cannot even see/recognize the goggles.

Very frustrated - Any solutions?

2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know whether the PC recognize your DJI FPV Goggles?
2022-11-18
Use props
peter.minniti
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-18 20:16
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know whether the PC recognize your DJI FPV Goggles?

DJI Assistant 2 did recognize my V1 goggles prior the latest firmware update, but after that (no image in goggles when I plug in the battery to re-boot) my iMac M1 running DJI Assistant 2 does not detect the goggles once plugged in again - Tried many times - no luck.
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

peter.minniti Posted at 11-18 20:22
DJI Assistant 2 did recognize my V1 goggles prior the latest firmware update, but after that (no image in goggles when I plug in the battery to re-boot) my iMac M1 running DJI Assistant 2 does not detect the goggles once plugged in again - Tried many times - no luck.

Did you try on other computer or with another cable?
2022-11-19
Use props
peter.minniti
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-19 00:38
Did you try on other computer or with another cable?

Hi,

yes I did - Tried same cable on another Windows PC - It recognises my RC controller and all 3 Air Units but not the goggles. FYI - With power on the goggles the fan seems to be faster than normal but still no image or connectivity to the Assistant.

Please advise / Thx
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

peter.minniti Posted at 11-19 18:35
Hi,

yes I did - Tried same cable on another Windows PC - It recognises my RC controller and all 3 Air Units but not the goggles. FYI - With power on the goggles the fan seems to be faster than normal but still no image or connectivity to the Assistant.

If you've tested with another cable and PC, but the goggles still cannot be recognized by the DJI Assistant 2, we recommend that you submit a case through the link below and send it back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules