Tello won't start after not using it for a year.
2704 5 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohannS
lvl.1

South Africa

Good morning

I bought two new batteries and charged them with a Docking station that can charge 3 battteries. This morning I try to start my drone. When I switch it on a green light goes on once and then a red light and then it is completely dead. I have to remove the battery, put it back and then hold the power button on for more than 5 seconds, the green light is on during this 6 seconds and then the red light start blinking. I use a Huawei P40 open the wifi settings connect to my Tell Wifi but it displays (no Internet access) I open the app and connects and then I want to do the firmware update and it tells me the battery is less than 50 %. Ihave charged it with the cable directly on the Tello for 18 hours and the same. I have three batteries and all of them tells me the same thing. What ca I do ?
2022-11-18
Use props
JohannS
lvl.1

South Africa

Tello does not charge

Good morning

I read about all the problems with Tello's not starting and so forth. I discovered that mine does not give a blue light when charging. When I conne t it to the USB it gives one green blink and three fast red blinks. Did someone have the same problem ?

2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry to hear that you have problem with our product, in order to solve your problem better and timely, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
2022-11-19
Use props
JohannS
lvl.1

South Africa

Good morning, I actually got one step further. My drone is charging after I read a post to keep the power button in without the battery. Then you connect to usb while holding in the power button. When it turns green put in the battery. Now you can connect and update the firm ware. The only problem I have now is when it restart it goes thru the program and end up with a red light and gives me "Sensor error". What now
2022-11-19
Use props
Rogue1Tello
lvl.1

United States

I had the same problem, I haven't  use my Little Tello since the pandemic started. The battery went dead, so I've bought a new battery and problem solve.

After almost 2 1/2 years of not using it, I went out yesterday and fly the cool Little Tello. Love it!
2023-2-20
Use props
Bennlexx
New

Australia

I have the same issue.  When I turn the Tello on I get the green light and then the flashing red light but nothing more (no searching for wi-fi lights).  As has been suggested if I hold down the start button until the green light goes out and a red light goes on I do get Tello appearing in the Wi-Fi list and can connect (without the internet).  I'm told that when I get to this point I should update the firmware.  When I do this I get an error message.  Do I assume correctly that if I am connected to the "Tello Wi-fi (without internet)" then there is no connection to download the firmware?  Any suggestions appreciated.
2023-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules