Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

speedstud Posted at 2022-12-25 11:09
Hello,

I join the other here in expressing my frustration with this issue. Get it together.  I jumped through the same hoops as everyone else. Even using the "activate later" button in the consumer assistant. But when I went to the firmware update page I was greeted with no update available at all. Used to love this brand but this is a big loss. What do I do?  I have even tried unistalling app over and over again and on different Pc's. It's not a me problem, but a you problem. [view_image]

Hi there, may I ask if the DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version? Please try to reinstall the software for a test. Here is the download link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-1-5
Use props
Onisnake
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Senegal

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-5 05:24
Hi there, may I ask if the DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version? Please try to reinstall the software for a test. Here is the download link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

hi thank for the answer

Unfortunatly it didn't work either. i had this problem sincer april 2022, i was on normal mode but couldnt activate or even record or even take picture. Soi tried to switch it to Digital FPV mode. Since then the goggle only ask me to activate through dji assistant 2 and i'm unable to revert back to normal mode and try to activate.

Recently i have buiy an avata with the same goggles v2 that were still on normal mode and after updating the activation work fine. That why  i think it's the digital FPV mode that block me.
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Onisnake Posted at 1-5 23:53
hi thank for the answer

Unfortunatly it didn't work either. i had this problem sincer april 2022, i was on normal mode but couldnt activate or even record or even take picture. Soi tried to switch it to Digital FPV mode. Since then the goggle only ask me to activate through dji assistant 2 and i'm unable to revert back to normal mode and try to activate.

May I confirm if you mean the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is stuck in DJI Digital System mode and cannot switch to DJI FPV mode? May I ask where you're located and where you purchase the Goggles V2 from? Is there any error message when you try to switch to DJI FPV mode?
2023-1-6
Use props
Onisnake
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Senegal

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-6 04:48
May I confirm if you mean the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is stuck in DJI Digital System mode and cannot switch to DJI FPV mode? May I ask where you're located and where you purchase the Goggles V2 from? Is there any error message when you try to switch to DJI FPV mode?

i bought the dji combo in frankfurt during a travel and i'm living in west africa.

at the time of april 2022 when the goggle was still in DJI FPV mode it was impossible to activate it but i was able to fly the drone without filming or taking picture.

So i Switch to DJI Digital System mode trying to force the goggle to activate in a different way but i got stuck in a screen asking to activate the device via dji assistant 2. But impossible to do so. From then impossible to even fly the drone.

and no option to revert back to DJI FPV mode.

Once i saw this threat i though it might work since i was able to bypass the activation process to upgrade the goggle. but even after that i'm still unable to activated and i'm still stuck in DJI Digital System mode.
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Onisnake Posted at 1-6 05:18
i bought the dji combo in frankfurt during a travel and i'm living in west africa.

at the time of april 2022 when the goggle was still in DJI FPV mode it was impossible to activate it but i was able to fly the drone without filming or taking picture.

Could you please provide us with the serial number of the Goggles V2 to check it further?
2023-1-8
Use props
Norbyfpvd
lvl.1

United States

How has anyone been able to activate the air unit? Every computer I’ve tried thinks there system is malware and when I plug in the air unit it connects then disconnects and there on but never connects full so o can activate the stupid thing. Can some one tell me why we have to activate the fucking camera like holy ... I’ve been ducking with this for 2 fucking years now $600 waisted on caddx,air units etc all with the same stupid ducking problem. Can I ship the unit to someone to fucking activate it and just send it back or some .... This shot is driving me insane fuck you dji
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Norbyfpvd Posted at 3-12 12:06
How has anyone been able to activate the air unit? Every computer I’ve tried thinks there system is malware and when I plug in the air unit it connects then disconnects and there on but never connects full so o can activate the stupid thing. Can some one tell me why we have to activate the fucking camera like holy ... I’ve been ducking with this for 2 fucking years now $600 waisted on caddx,air units etc all with the same stupid ducking problem. Can I ship the unit to someone to fucking activate it and just send it back or some .... This shot is driving me insane fuck you dji

Sorry for any issue you encountered. If it is possible, please try to use another computer and connection cable for the activation. Below is the activation tutorial for your reference:
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_zqHjfRMXPfUx
New

Germany

I have the same issue like the others, but I cant update to the latest version it stops every time after 1% of progress.
it says update failed, I cant open the menu, can you please help me to unlock.
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zqHjfRMXPfUx Posted at 3-27 15:32
I have the same issue like the others, but I cant update to the latest version it stops every time after 1% of progress.
it says update failed, I cant open the menu, can you please help me to unlock. [view_image]

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know you only purchased DJI FPV Goggles V2? Did you try to upgrade the firmware with DJI FLY APP?
2023-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules