715 7 2022-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Lindsay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120180 ft
Spain

Hi All

I have a Google Pixel 7 mobile phone and have an issue with the video feed from the drone to the mobile device only when I push the record button. Reading other forums it seems this only happens when you record in 4k. When testing this I put my drone in 2,7k and tested the different frames and all seemed to be working as it should be.

Checking the footage on the PC, the videos come out perfectly but trying to get the shots with an EXTREMELY delayed image is almost impossible.

Do we know if there is going to be a fix for this in the near future?
2022-11-19
Use props
Mr Lindsay
lvl.1
Spain

Just to add I am running the latest firmware across all devices. (Phone & Drone)
2022-11-19
Use props
Mr Lindsay
lvl.1
Spain

And the drone I am using is the DJI mini 2
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please explain the issue as much as possible for us?
2022-11-19
Use props
Mr Lindsay
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-19 01:25
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please explain the issue as much as possible for us?

Thanks for the quick reply, in my testing I came across the following.

When flying the drone the image / live stream is fine. When I have my video settings set to 4k but HAVE NOT hit record the live stream is fine.

The moment I push record on the device with my video setting in 4k the live image on the mobile device get a delay of about 1 second which makes it really hard to fly. Please note, this only happens when I am recording and when the settings are set to 4k across all frame rates.

When reviewing that footage on my laptop (SD card inserted into PC) the quality is perfect. So only the live stream when recording is the issue.

When I switch to a lower quality setting the drone and feed works as expected. All other features of the drone other than 4k recording seem to be working as expected.

Please let me know if you need further information from me.
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mr Lindsay Posted at 11-19 01:44
Thanks for the quick reply, in my testing I came across the following.

When flying the drone the image / live stream is fine. When I have my video settings set to 4k but HAVE NOT hit record the live stream is fine.

Thanks for the detailed information. Could you please provide us with a screen recording for further confirmation? If possible, please try to format the SD card and test it with another mobile device for a check.
2022-11-20
Use props
Mr Lindsay
lvl.1
Spain

Hello ;)

Just to be crystal clear, the video in 4k once I have removed the SD card from the drone and reviewed the footage it looks as it should.

It's only the live view from the drone to the phone in 4k is the issue. I will format the card and see if fixes the issue, I will let you know and supply any footage.

2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mr Lindsay Posted at 11-20 01:04
Hello ;)

Just to be crystal clear, the video in 4k once I have removed the SD card from the drone and reviewed the footage it looks as it should.

Thanks. Looking forward to your update. You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here.
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules