remote controller 2 motor start question
381 3 2022-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnweim
lvl.2
United States

I just received my Avata smart combo and remote controller 2.  Everything worked fine with linking, activation.  I will only use the remote controller 2 for the Avata as I have been flying FPV for a couple years.  I read that to start motors in manual mode you double press the start/stop button, but I don't see any notes on how to start the motors when in normal or start.  I tried the stick combo of throttle/yaw low and right, and roll/pitch low left like the air2s but that doesn't do anything.  Any help out there for starting motors or launch in normal mode with remote controller 2.  Thanks in advance for your help.
2022-11-19
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

To start the motors in Normal or Sport mode, pull both sticks down and to the center and hold them for a few seconds. You will then hear them start and see in the goggles that they started.

You can set the right back switch in the goggles so that when in Manual mode you can start the motors by pressing the switch down and it will stop the motors when in the center or up position. Just be sure that if you change to manual mode and plan on landing in manual mode that you press that switch down to the motors on position before switching to manual mid-air. If you take off in manual you don't have to worry about that because you will do it to start the motors anyway.
2022-11-19
Use props
johnweim
lvl.2
United States

FPVTrendz Posted at 11-19 07:51
To start the motors in Normal or Sport mode, pull both sticks down and to the center and hold them for a few seconds. You will then hear them start and see in the goggles that they started.

You can set the right back switch in the goggles so that when in Manual mode you can start the motors by pressing the switch down and it will stop the motors when in the center or up position. Just be sure that if you change to manual mode and plan on landing in manual mode that you press that switch down to the motors on position before switching to manual mid-air. If you take off in manual you don't have to worry about that because you will do it to start the motors anyway.

Thanks for your help with this.  I tried the sticks position for starting but perhaps I didn't hold the position for long enough.  I used that technique with my Air2s and it worked.  I'll give it another try when the winds die down.  Thanks again.
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You may refer to the advice of FPVTrendz in his response above. Please try to push both sticks to the inner or outer bottom corners to start the motors. Once the motors start spinning, release both sticks simultaneously. Please let us know if the issue persists. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules