Avata motion controller with Liftoff simulator?
1713 11 2022-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89088 ft
United States

Is anyone using their Avata motion controller to fly in the Liftoff simulator? I tried using DJI's virtual simulator but can't make it work. I think my Pixel 3 phone may not be adequate to run DJI's sim.

2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots that currently using the said 3rd party application. In addition, can you please confirm what specific issue are you experiencing with the DJI Virtual flight simulator? Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and try connecting them again to see if the issue persists? Also, please ensure that your remote controller is activated. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-19
Use props
djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 19:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots that currently using the said 3rd party application. In addition, can you please confirm what specific issue are you experiencing with the DJI Virtual flight simulator? Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and try connecting them again to see if the issue persists? Also, please ensure that your remote controller is activated. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

When I try to run the virtual flight simulator, it won't connect with my Avata motion controller. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it on my phone. Same issue.
2022-11-19
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Did you connect your goggles to your phone?
2022-11-20
Use props
djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA
lvl.2
United States

Luca Rubino Posted at 11-20 10:28
Did you connect your goggles to your phone?

Yes. I have it all set up as per directions in the app an on the goggles. All I get is the spinning wheel next to "connecting..."
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA Posted at 11-19 21:10
When I try to run the virtual flight simulator, it won't connect with my Avata motion controller. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it on my phone. Same issue.

Sorry for the late response. Please note that you need to connect your DJI FPV Goggles V2 with your motion controller. In addition, kindly please provide us a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-23
Use props
djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-23 18:16
Sorry for the late response. Please note that you need to connect your DJI FPV Goggles V2 with your motion controller. In addition, kindly please provide us a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Keep us posted. Thank you.

I have connected the goggles to the phone, and alternately connected the motion controller to the goggles, but how do I connect all three -- phone, goggles and controller? Is one a wireless connection? If so, which one?
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA Posted at 11-24 18:22
I have connected the goggles to the phone, and alternately connected the motion controller to the goggles, but how do I connect all three -- phone, goggles and controller? Is one a wireless connection? If so, which one?

Thank you for your response. Once you connect your Goggles V2 via OTG cable, turn on your motion controller and open the virtual flight simulator. After that, select the control method and from there the app will provide you the instruction on how to finalize the connection. If you still experience an issue, please provide us a short video showing on how you setup or connect your components to your mobile device for us to check. Thank you.
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-27 05:25
Thank you for your response. Once you connect your Goggles V2 via OTG cable, turn on your motion controller and open the virtual flight simulator. After that, select the control method and from there the app will provide you the instruction on how to finalize the connection. If you still experience an issue, please provide us a short video showing on how you setup or connect your components to your mobile device for us to check. Thank you.

Screenshot_20221127-115424.png
Screenshot_20221127-115914.png
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA
lvl.2
United States

The "connecting..."arrow just keeps spinning. I'm using a Pixel 3 phone. Could it be that it's insufficient to run the simulator?
2022-11-27
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

Honestly, I'm not sure that the motion controller will connect to Lift Off or Velocidrone. I believe your only hope is with the DJI Flight Simulator. To get that to work, you will want to not connect your remote until after the simulator starts. Then connect your remote and give it a bit and it will connect.
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_IaWnNFbICnXA Posted at 11-27 10:06
The "connecting..."arrow just keeps spinning. I'm using a Pixel 3 phone. Could it be that it's insufficient to run the simulator?

Thank you for keeping us posted. Do you have a different mobile device on your end that we can try for us to further isolate the issue? You may also try the suggestion of FPVTrendz about the connection technique via the DJI Flight simulator. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules