Please Help me to get rid of this forceful update..
417 6 2022-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sw1pe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello Everyone. So I bought my DJI FPV drone like a month a go and been flying it without any issues or any problems so far until today...

IDK why they not letting me to post my message fully, only just a small part of it so I am uploading it as pic..

Drone msg.png

2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please take a screenshot of the update that shows in the DJI Fly app? In addition, we strongly recommend using the most latest firmware to avoid issues. You may also update your components via DJI Assistant 2 software which can be downloaded using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.  

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-11-19
Use props
Sw1pe
lvl.1

It is really really frustrating as I cannot fly my drone anymore. It doesn't say which version update that's the worse all it says its the size of it. But probably it will be the latest one and the one which locks you from all other versions..

2022-11-20
Use props
Sw1pe
lvl.1

Any help anyone??? How to skip this annoying update and get back to flying again??
2022-11-20
Use props
Sw1pe
lvl.1

I just managed to downgrade my drone and goggles firmware from V01.02.0020 to V01.02.0015 but it still haven't took off that super annoying message in my goggles and I still cannot fly... I really really starting to hate DJI as a company after these very annoying issues...   
2022-11-20
Use props
Sw1pe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

This is a "Very helpful" forum I can see... I mean I can get more help from my neighbors cat then here... Luckily I managed to fix this issue by my self. Thank you for all the help...!
2022-11-21
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316335 ft
Italy

Which firmware version do you have on the Goggles V2 and which one on the DJI FPV?
2022-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules