Remote Control
516 6 2022-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Cantropus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82530 ft
United States

If DJI does not have the components to manufacture the remote control for the Avata, could they make other remote models compatible by modifying the firmware?
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The DJI Avata is only compatible with the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and the DJI Motion Controller. Also, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI has the components to make the controller.... they have plenty of stock of the FPV drone that comes with this controller...
They just won't let them go seperately. I think (and i am not allone here) that they want to sell more FPV drones (the fpv drone has been spotted priced down at a lot of shops, also for black friday sales)

Which is a shame, because the only way to fully use the avata is with this controller
2022-11-20
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

BadBert Posted at 11-20 23:44
DJI has the components to make the controller.... they have plenty of stock of the FPV drone that comes with this controller...
They just won't let them go seperately. I think (and i am not allone here) that they want to sell more FPV drones (the fpv drone has been spotted priced down at a lot of shops, also for black friday sales)

I'm thinking to buy a FPV drone on Amazon, use the remote controller with my Avata until 31th January.... the last day I could return back to amazon the FPV Drone. Or until I could find a remote controller in soma dealer. At the real price.
2022-11-21
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

I wat looking into buying the FPV drone, and the avata (seperate unit). there is a black sale deal on the FPV drone, €899 for the combo with goggles v2 and fpv controller.
Keep the goggles and remote from the FPV drone and sell the drone itself brand new...

but when i look at the prices of a seperate FPV drone on marketplace here in the Netherlands, they ar not worth enough to make this work

just have to wait for the controller i suppose....
2022-11-21
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Using the "In Stock Reminder" allowed me to get a second Controller 2  pretty darn fast, but you HAVE to be fast! Good luck!

Click here.
2022-11-21
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

KLRSKIR Posted at 11-21 04:14
Using the "In Stock Reminder" allowed me to get a second Controller 2  pretty darn fast, but you HAVE to be fast! Good luck!

Click here.

that's the problem....
most of the time the stock allert comes in the middle of the night (i live in the Netherlands) for me....
so when i get out of bed in the morning, the stock is already gone
2022-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules