Pixel 5a
286 1 2022-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timka4219
lvl.2
Flight distance : 278514 ft
United States

I am THIS close to buying my first drone (MiniSE) but am put off by reading many comments about compatibility. My Pixel 5a has Android version 13. I installed the Android apk (version 1.8) direct from DJI's site. DJI Fly installed ok, launches and looks good. But with everything that I've read I am reluctant tp put out $300 for the drone if there's doubt to it working with my phone. Someone please assure me that you have used the two together successfully.

2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We regret to inform you that the Pixel 5a has not been tested by our engineers yet. When used with the DJI Fly app, unknown issues may occur, such as freezing, crashing, and recording errors, which will affect your user experience. Other versions of Pixel can still be used however, we cannot guarantee that all the functions will work with DJI Fly and Mini 2. We strongly recommend using a compatible device for your unit. You may refer to the link below for the list of compatible devices for the DJI Fly app. Thank you for your understanding and valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules