1408 3 2022-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndrewRH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157864 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Is there any royal-free stock footage of the DJI mini 3 pro and its remote control that can be used in videos we make?

I'm looking for some basic footage of the drone - blue screen with drone flying in front of it; or simple sky.

Is the boot-up musical intro also available for download?

Thanks!
~Andrew~

2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. You may want to check the DJI Fly app editor by going to Album > Select video file > Create and from there you can add templates, etc. You may also want to check other 3rd party editing software for you to edit your stunning footage. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-19
Use props
AndrewRH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157864 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 18:47
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. You may want to check the DJI Fly app editor by going to Album > Select video file > Create and from there you can add templates, etc. You may also want to check other 3rd party editing software for you to edit your stunning footage. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

thank you.

What I'm looking for is a professional video - perhaps by DJI Sales department - which has various footage of the DJI drone itself, which I can then bring into an editor and combine with my other footage.

For example, I would take stock footage of a flying drone and use that to build an introduction to my video.
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AndrewRH Posted at 11-20 03:19
thank you.

What I'm looking for is a professional video - perhaps by DJI Sales department - which has various footage of the DJI drone itself, which I can then bring into an editor and combine with my other footage.

Thank you for your prompt response. We regret to inform you that we don't have the said short video on our end. You may want to check other samples on Youtube and see if you could find one. Thank you for your understanding and support, Andrew. Have a nice day ahead.
2022-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules