Mini 2 gimbal above horizontal not available
2221 9 2022-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichardKM
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've just bought a Mini 2. Although the instructions tell me I can set the gimbal to tilt above the horizontal, this instruction is not showing on the app. Has it been removed or am I missing something. Any useful assistance will be welcomed

2022-11-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You just need to allow Upward Gimbal Rotation in the DJI Fly App.  In system settings it is on the Control Tab and down to Gimbal Settings.  
2022-11-20
Use props
RichardKM
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-20 07:06
You just need to allow Upward Gimbal Rotation in the DJI Fly App.  In system settings it is on the Control Tab and down to Gimbal Settings.

If you read my post agin, you see that I have stated that the Upward Gimbal Rotation proceedure is NOT on my app!
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry that this is an issue with the latest DJI Fly app, our engineers are aware of it and will add the option back in the future update, if you are in urgent need, you can use the previous version of DJI Fly app at the moment as a temporary solution. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2022-11-20
Use props
RichardKM
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-20 20:37
Hi there, sorry that this is an issue with the latest DJI Fly app, our engineers are aware of it and will add the option back in the future update, if you are in urgent need, you can use the previous version of DJI Fly app at the moment as a temporary solution. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply and explain the problem!
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RichardKM Posted at 11-21 01:01
Thank you for taking the trouble to reply and explain the problem!

Thank you for your understanding and patience as well. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2022-11-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

RichardKM Posted at 11-20 07:30
If you read my post agin, you see that I have stated that the Upward Gimbal Rotation proceedure is NOT on my app!

Sorry, misread.  
2022-11-21
Use props
djiuser_of4go72ILJzm
New

Australia

RichardKM Posted at 11-20 07:30
If you read my post agin, you see that I have stated that the Upward Gimbal Rotation proceedure is NOT on my app!

Yep it disappeared off the app noticed it yesterday
2022-11-21
Use props
HarijsPavelcuks
New
Flight distance : 107707 ft
Latvia

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-11-20 20:37

Hi.
Almost a half year passed. Is this issue solved?
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

HarijsPavelcuks Posted at 4-19 23:51
Hi.
Almost a half year passed. Is this issue solved?

Hi there, the issue has been fixed since DJI Fly v1.9.0. If you encountered the same issue, please check if the DJI Fly app has been updated, if not, please update and check again. Thank you.
2023-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules