Allow Upward Gimbal Rotation
781 5 2022-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fotonews
lvl.1
United States

How do I allow upward gimbal rotation? Dont have that option showing in iPhone 12 Pro, DJI Mini 2. See enclosed screenshot.

control

control

2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fotonews. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are currently locating the cause of the problem. Please rest assured the app will be updated in the future to solve this problem.

It is currently recommended that you temporarily use the old version of the app to avoid this problem. I will send you a PM for the link. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-11-20
Use props
PascalM
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-20 19:47
Hi, Fotonews. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are currently locating the cause of the problem. Please rest assured the app will be updated in the future to solve this problem.

It is currently recommended that you temporarily use the old version of the app to avoid this problem. I will send you a PM for the link. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi!

When can we expect an update to resolve the issue of missing gimbal upwards tilt ssetting?

Best regards
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PascalM Posted at 12-10 00:03
Hi!

When can we expect an update to resolve the issue of missing gimbal upwards tilt ssetting?

Hi, PascalM. Thanks for reaching out. Please note that the DJI Fly app v1.9.0 has been released. We highly recommend that you update your app to the latest version. Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and keep safe.
2022-12-10
Use props
PascalM
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 12-10 03:22
Hi, PascalM. Thanks for reaching out. Please note that the DJI Fly app v1.9.0 has been released. We highly recommend that you update your app to the latest version. Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and keep safe.

Indeed, with version v1.9.0 I see the return of the upward gimbal movement setting.

Strange it got ‘lost’ during previous version release…
2022-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PascalM Posted at 12-13 07:04
Indeed, with version v1.9.0 I see the return of the upward gimbal movement setting.

Strange it got ‘lost’ during previous version release…

Hi there. Thank you for the confirmation. We're glad that you can now see the option. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2022-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules