P3 Live Streaming - DJI Go - Android
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apocnz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106588 ft
  • >>>
Australia

So after DJI Pilot live streaming didn't work on my Tablet (when you hit start stream it'd just sit there like a dummy and not initate the stream),
I was hoping the new Go App would fix this.

But now, when I hit the Start Stream button, the app completely crashes.

Anyone have this? or does it work for anyone else in Android land?   I'm almost at the point where Apple is the only way for me to make it work.
2015-8-13
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

did you try another device
2015-8-13
Use props
apocnz
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Not yet ...   that'd be the time I go buy an Apple iPad
2015-8-13
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

Just trying it now...  It's got to the 'start streaming' Screen which is further than I got last time...

I had to enable streaming in my Youtube account, and do a SMS verification of that for it to work...

After a bit of a delay the video has appeared in my channel, and I'm now watching a drink bottle on the table in my kitchen..  (It's dark and windy outside).

Samsung Tab4 8", P3 advanced, 2.0.1 app and 1.3.2 firmware..   Seems to work, although my internet speed sucks. so it's not that usable.  :-)
2015-8-13
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

FYI: latency appears to be about a minute, but that will be my slow up-stream internet, and it's also putting grey bands across the image every now and then which I suspect is bandwidth again..

Kinda cool though, although not entirely sure what I'd do with it. ;-)
2015-8-13
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

Interesting..  It picked up the sound from the tablet I think.

Can hear me typing in the background, and the kids making the odd noise as wel..

2015-8-13
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

Content warning:  Very, very boring.    (Will delete the video in the next couple of days...)
2015-8-13
Use props
apocnz
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Yea I reckon my tablet just doesn't play nice with it...  going to use the HDMI out port for the live stream instead
2015-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules