408 7 2022-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16699 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

Bought the dji mini pro yesterday,i updated all the sofware and thought i`d give the drone a test flight etc

Anyhoo i did the dronie the circle etc they all worked realay well  and then i thought i`d try active track,so i drew myself in the green box and waited for the active track option to pop up from the middle of the bottom screen on the rc and nothing happened,so i switeced the rc and drone off and tried again and nothing happened.

I rung dji and tried to find out if i was doing anything wrong ect ,but the lady i spoke to was pretty useless,i was asked to screen shot her my scrren on the rc when the drone was up in the air...i did this but explained that the follow me logo will not appear so she wont get much out of the ss.

So my problem now is do i back it or am i doing something wrong?

I have also paid for a care package so i`m not sure if they will give me the money back?

I have dji mini 2 and use litchi for actrive track and it works spot on ....but i wanted the sensor protection hence why i bought the pro 3 but i wish i`d have saved all me money.

So to sum it up have i missed somehing on the settings menu?

thanks
2022-11-20
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

wrong forum. mini pro is not "Pro Systems". try reposting here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=776
2022-11-20
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

patiam Posted at 11-20 10:23
wrong forum. mini pro is not "Pro Systems". try reposting here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=129&filter=typeid&typeid=776

thanks for that
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to DJI Paladin's reply from the other thread you have created: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... orderby%3Ddateline. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-11-20
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-20 19:05
Hello, djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to DJI Paladin's reply from the other thread you have created: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... orderby%3Ddateline. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Hi

i took out the drone this morning and low and behold the active track popped up.....amyway i managed to follow myself ,upto the point where trees got in thw way of the view of myself,the drone stopped following me....

I also have the dji mini 2 and use LITCHI and i must say that it does a far better job in tracking are there any settingS which might help with tracking a person?
regards Neil
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5 Posted at 11-21 02:58
Hi

i took out the drone this morning and low and behold the active track popped up.....amyway i managed to follow myself ,upto the point where trees got in thw way of the view of myself,the drone stopped following me....

Hi, djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5. Good thing that you were now able to use the ActiveTrack on your Mini 3 Pro drone. As for the Mini 2, we apologize, we won't be able to recommend you any settings as DJI Mini 2 does not support ActiveTrack. We have not received notice that this function will be added at this time. However, we have recorded your request and will provide feedback to the related department. Please check the DJI official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your support!
2022-11-21
Use props
djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-21 03:42
Hi, djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5. Good thing that you were now able to use the ActiveTrack on your Mini 3 Pro drone. As for the Mini 2, we apologize, we won't be able to recommend you any settings as DJI Mini 2 does not support ActiveTrack. We have not received notice that this function will be added at this time. However, we have recorded your request and will provide feedback to the related department. Please check the DJI official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your support!

Thanks for your help.

If dji could get the drone to follow the rc then that would be a game changer....
litchi have done this so i cannot understand why dji have not added it.
regards Neil
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5 Posted at 11-21 06:08
Thanks for your help.

If dji could get the drone to follow the rc then that would be a game changer....

Hi, djiuser_r1b5udkoPFJ5. My pleasure. We understand and we'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. Please note that we already submitted your suggestion for evaluation. Have a good one!
2022-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules