Allow Upward Gimbal Rotation
123Next >
3987 80 2022-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fotonews
lvl.1
United States

How do I allow upward gimbal rotation? Dont have that option showing in iPhone 12 Pro, DJI Mini 2. See enclosed screenshot.

Control

Control

2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, fotonews. Thank you for reaching out, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our engineers are currently locating the cause of the problem and this will be resolved in the next app update. In the meantime, we suggest that you use the older version of the App if the "Allow Upward Gimbal Rotation" option is needed. You may also send us a PM so we can provide you with the previous version. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-20
Use props
djiuser_xPF2gJGwc7XS
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-20 20:29
Hi, fotonews. Thank you for reaching out, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our engineers are currently locating the cause of the problem and this will be resolved in the next app update. In the meantime, we suggest that you use the older version of the App if the "Allow Upward Gimbal Rotation" option is needed. You may also send us a PM so we can provide you with the previous version. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.

Hi, i am facing same issue cant see advanced gimble settings and upward gimble option can you send me the old version of app
2022-11-21
Use props
djiuser_of4go72ILJzm
New

Australia

Same here noticed yesterday any fixes yet ?
2022-11-21
Use props
djiuser_6xXEutNdIoVZ
lvl.1
Romania

How can i download the previous version? The issue with the gimbal upward rotation is still there.
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_xPF2gJGwc7XS Posted at 11-21 06:21
Hi, i am facing same issue cant see advanced gimble settings and upward gimble option can you send me the old version of app

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're deeply sorry for the trouble caused. We sent you a PM. Please check and respond whenever you're available. Thank you.
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_of4go72ILJzm Posted at 11-21 11:26
Same here noticed yesterday any fixes yet ?

Hi, djiuser_of4go72ILJzm. Regretfully, our engineers are still working on the said issue and we have not received any confirmation as to when it would be completed yet. We ask for your kind understanding about this matter. We will provide an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_6xXEutNdIoVZ Posted at 11-21 14:56
How can i download the previous version? The issue with the gimbal upward rotation is still there.

Hi. Kindly check your inbox. We have sent you a message to further discuss your concern. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-11-21
Use props
djiuser_tJzIheJADCOa
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 11-21 23:46
Hi. Kindly check your inbox. We have sent you a message to further discuss your concern. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello,
Can you please sent me the old version too?
Thank you in advance

Best regards
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_tJzIheJADCOa Posted at 11-22 00:07
Hello,
Can you please sent me the old version too?
Thank you in advance

Hi there. Thank you for getting in touch. We have sent you a PM. Kindly check it. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-22
Use props
djiuser_ml8qB32xNq7W
New

United States

How Can I download previous version of the app?
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ml8qB32xNq7W Posted at 11-22 17:08
How Can I download previous version of the app?

Hi there, I sent you a PM, please have a look.
2022-11-22
Use props
joelp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4550213 ft
Philippines

Hi! Can you please send me an older version of the DJI Fly app. My DJI Fly app version 1.8.0 is missing the option to turn on the "upward gimbal rotation".  I am an iOS user as well.
2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

joelp Posted at 11-23 14:08
Hi! Can you please send me an older version of the DJI Fly app. My DJI Fly app version 1.8.0 is missing the option to turn on the "upward gimbal rotation".  I am an iOS user as well.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you the link through PM. Please check.
2022-11-23
Use props
djiuser_WJCfINNtxkrS
New
Flight distance : 12615 ft
Czechia

Can you provide a link pls? I Also have the same Issue on Iphone
2022-11-24
Use props
joelp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4550213 ft
Philippines

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-23 20:35
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you the link through PM. Please check.

Thank you for your response and the link Wanda. Fortunately, I was able to find a solution to this problem without downgrading my Fly app. I remember having that additional 20° right after updating the Fly app to 1.8.0 but then it reset after I had to re-pair the controller with my Mini 2. So I tried to turn the Mini 2 on using an older iOS device with an older version of the Fly app. After turning the upward gimbal rotation on with the older Fly app version, I turned the Mini 2 off hoping it would remember it's last setting. Switched it over to the iOS device that I'm currently using with version1.8.0 and there it was again. I have the additional 20° of upward gimbal rotation again.
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

joelp Posted at 11-24 15:29
Thank you for your response and the link Wanda. Fortunately, I was able to find a solution to this problem without downgrading my Fly app. I remember having that additional 20° right after updating the Fly app to 1.8.0 but then it reset after I had to re-pair the controller with my Mini 2. So I tried to turn the Mini 2 on using an older iOS device with an older version of the Fly app. After turning the upward gimbal rotation on with the older Fly app version, I turned the Mini 2 off hoping it would remember it's last setting. Switched it over to the iOS device that I'm currently using with version1.8.0 and there it was again. I have the additional 20° of upward gimbal rotation again.

Thank you for your feedback! We will keep in mind and share with other customers in need.
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_WJCfINNtxkrS Posted at 11-24 06:39
Can you provide a link pls? I Also have the same Issue on Iphone

Hello, there. Sure. We will send you in PM.
2022-11-25
Use props
djiuser_xdS12fdBNN6c
New
Flight distance : 199908 ft
United States

Hello, can I please have the link to downgrade my app?
2022-11-25
Use props
fans69b478d2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 446969 ft

Spain

How can I get the previous iOS version?
2022-11-25
Use props
djiuser_ctaxYWCEcQcQ
lvl.1

United States

Can I also get the previous iOS version please.  Thanks
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ctaxYWCEcQcQ Posted at 11-27 07:22
Can I also get the previous iOS version please.  Thanks

Hi there, for iOS, please download the app from here. Thank you.
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans69b478d2 Posted at 11-25 15:10
How can I get the previous iOS version?

Hi there, please download the app from here.
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_xdS12fdBNN6c Posted at 11-25 14:29
Hello, can I please have the link to downgrade my app?

Hi there, may I know if you are using an iOS or Android device?
2022-11-28
Use props
po4dun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147641 ft
Switzerland

How do you actually install this downgraded app version on iOS?
2022-11-29
Use props
po4dun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147641 ft
Switzerland

po4dun Posted at 11-29 11:42
How do you actually install this downgraded app version on iOS?

I tried it with option #1 from https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0083781 (apple configurator)I could install it on my phone, however when I wanted to start the, I needed to enter the apple id password for share_appleid003@163.com - what do I have enter there?
2022-11-29
Use props
PlanC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235869 ft
United States

Yea, same here, can't figure out how to install it. Still working on it.
2022-11-29
Use props
Ashwin_Nathan
lvl.2

India

Hey!Could I get a pm of the old version as well?
Thanks
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_xJlNROSXC8p6
New
New Zealand

Hi, can you please send me the downgraded app link as I’m also experiencing the lack of upward gimble  rotation problem, on iOS. Thank you!
2022-11-30
Use props
djiuser_RpeIGORutpap
New
Flight distance : 218054 ft
Indonesia

Hi! Can u send me the previous version app? I’ve the same problem too. I use IOS. Thank u!
2022-12-1
Use props
Qader
lvl.1

Canada

Hi there, I still have the same issue with the gimbal upward option. I use IOS. Any updates on the issue? It's been a while now!
2022-12-1
Use props
djiuser_HQyhvZyqcZNC
lvl.2
United States

Hi, same problem here. Please PM me access to the downgraded app. I downloaded and installed the Dropbox version mentioned earlier but it’s asking for the password for account “share_ appleid003@163.com”
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_tEF2TBV5aA7I
New

Netherlands

I bought a dji mini 2 mi forst drone And also dont have de function to allle the gimball to go up?
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_B8GL8TccuTq9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8228 ft
Australia

I would also love to have the previous version (iOS), so what are the difference besides the latest version “don’t have” the upward rotation option and the advanced gimbal option?

Thanks!!
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

po4dun Posted at 11-29 11:49
I tried it with option #1 from https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0083781 (apple configurator)I could install it on my phone, however when I wanted to start the, I needed to enter the apple id password for  - what do I have enter there?

Hi there, I sent you the old DJI Fly version through PM, please have a look.
2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PlanC Posted at 11-29 14:17
Yea, same here, can't figure out how to install it. Still working on it.

Hi there, may I ask if you're using an iOS or Android device? If it's iOS, I've sent you the PM.
2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ashwin_Nathan Posted at 11-29 19:57
Hey!Could I get a pm of the old version as well?
Thanks

Hi there, may I ask if you're using an iOS or Android device? If it's iOS, I've sent you the PM.
2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xJlNROSXC8p6 Posted at 11-30 01:23
Hi, can you please send me the downgraded app link as I’m also experiencing the lack of upward gimble  rotation problem, on iOS. Thank you!

2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_RpeIGORutpap Posted at 12-1 09:21
Hi! Can u send me the previous version app? I’ve the same problem too. I use IOS. Thank u!

2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Qader Posted at 12-1 10:49
Hi there, I still have the same issue with the gimbal upward option. I use IOS. Any updates on the issue? It's been a while now!

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. I sent you the old DJI Fly version through PM, please have a look.
2022-12-3
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules