1081 11 2022-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

New DJI goggles coming next week? It will fix stupid touchpad and will be even cheaper!

"O3 Air Unit coming in next week, and a new goggles  compatible with it, a lite version without touchpad but direction  buttoms instead (not even a D-pad).”

Goggles 2 using O3+ transmission for precise control, ultra-low latency, and detailed video at 1080p/100fps with H.265 decoding.

Sounds great! Though the real question is, will they fix lens/screen issues? Because all these fixes and even adding old Air Unit backwards compatibility is useless, if they still have same lenses and focus issues with the screen.

2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We really appreciate you looking forward to our future products. With regard to this, we have not yet received any information related to your question. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we received it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-20
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Hmm, interesting...
also interesting if the new goggles 2 lite will be available as a bundle with the avata....

And indeed, are the issues fixed with this one? I sure hope so.... but we'll have to wait

you would think that within DJI this info should already be available?!?!
2022-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the video!
2022-11-21
Use props
dequiallo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 130548 ft
United States

I'm betting that the Goggles2 lite will be the new pack in for the FPV drone, which is why they are selling the current FPV for $100 off.
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I am very happy that I also have my V2, first of all, the image is larger and can focus very well. Find the 2 absolutely no improvement, can't get it to focus properly, but this will be my eyes.
2022-11-21
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

I don't know.
Maybe the position, or the anatomy difference, but I really have no issue as described in the video.

The whole screen is sharp to me from edge to edge.
2022-11-21
Use props
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

Only issues I have with the goggles 2 is fogging... endless fogging.  Even with anti fog wipes.   Not sure if its just me but its miserable for that.
2022-11-21
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Big diversity of products coming out without resolving issues pending on older models, not good, the sales tactics are stronger than offering solutions to pending issues like not being able to keep replacement parts in stock, goggles and controllers compatibility issues, lack of good Firmware to solve ongoing problems, a fix for Goggle 2  anatomy (if there is a fix) . How about stop pumping new aircraft, controller and goggles until what was done actually works without problems?
2022-11-21
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-20 18:45
Hi there. We really appreciate you looking forward to our future products. With regard to this, we have not yet received any information related to your question. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we received it. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dronedj.com/2022/11/17/dji-o3-air-unit-goggles/
2022-11-21
Use props
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

It's official and it's even a bigger joke than expected..

DJI Goggles 2 is 850 eur!!

Though DJI O3 Air Unit looks pretty cool and it's ar bargain at 250 eur! As it does replace Action 2 with 4k 60 and 2.7l 120fps.

2022-11-22
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just purchased, glad that it will work with Googles V2
2022-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now