Gimbal Shake Latest Firmware in the Cold
960 4 2022-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe Dawson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1790384 ft
Canada

I have used my Mini 3 many times (over 100+) without issue but this is the first time the tempeture dropped to 0C / 32F.  And I noticed Gimbal Shake on my first flight today and yesterday in low tempetures.  Yesterday I landed and re-started and the issue cleared up.  Just wondering if anyone else has flown in below freezing tempetures with the Mini 3 Pro yet and if you have seen or not seen any issues?

Joe
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Can you please confirm if the aircraft does the same issue when used at normal temperature? In addition, we do not recommend flying the aircraft below 0°C to avoid this issue. Lastly, kindly please perform the gimbal calibration on your unit to ensure the stability of the gimbal when in flight. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-20
Use props
Joe Dawson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1790384 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-20 18:43
Can you please confirm if the aircraft does the same issue when used at normal temperature? In addition, we do not recommend flying the aircraft below 0°C to avoid this issue. Lastly, kindly please perform the gimbal calibration on your unit to ensure the stability of the gimbal when in flight. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I can only comment that I have not seen this issue previously when flying in warmer weather.

I can also say that I have contacted DJI and they said the drone should fly fine in up to -10C according to the manual.
2022-11-21
Use props
Drone.Hunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

-10 - Everything is fine, but I'm cold.
2022-11-21
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I already flew at 0-2 degrees, under a very little snow, and it worked fine. No issue
2022-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules