Mavic Mini Battery Issues
819 5 2022-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jayt_87
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good Evening,
I have a Mavic Mini 1 and have just bought a new intelligent battery for it.

After inserting it into my drone, and plugging the drone into the wall charger I have LED3 and 4 flashing - suggesting no battery is installed...

Any assistance on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
James
2022-11-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, James. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us with more information to further check the situation. May we ask what is the color of LED3 and 4 lights while flashing? Have you performed any updates when you received it? Please provide the exact error message with the error code if there is one. We will wait for your reply.  Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-22
Use props
Jayt_87
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 23:25
Hi, James. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us with more information to further check the situation. May we ask what is the color of LED3 and 4 lights while flashing? Have you performed any updates when you received it? Please provide the exact error message with the error code if there is one. We will wait for your reply.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi,
LED3 and LED4 are white LEDs.
I haven't updated the drone or battery - the battery is brand new though?
Thanks
James
2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jayt_87 Posted at 11-23 10:01
Hi,
LED3 and LED4 are white LEDs.
I haven't updated the drone or battery - the battery is brand new though?

Hi, James. Thank you for getting back to us. Please press the power button once and the four battery-level LEDs will blink for three seconds. If LEDs 3 and 4 blink simultaneously without pressing the power button, this indicates the battery is abnormal.

If LED 3 and LED 4 blink three times and then turn off, then start blinking again and turn off, please try the following troubleshooting below:

Make sure the battery is inserted into the aircraft and installed firmly and try to mount another functioning battery to the same aircraft, or mount the battery to another functioning aircraft, and then determine whether it is the aircraft or battery that is malfunctioning. Then send back the defective component. If unable to perform the above test, send the battery and aircraft back together. Thank you for your kind understanding and valued support.
2022-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules