Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris17house
lvl.3
Flight distance : 599432 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I'm being prompted to download firmware 1.7.80 on my Inspire 1 remote. However, it always fails to download even when connected to the network. Does an Admin have the firmware required for the remote, please?

Thank you,
Screenshot_20221121_145733_DJI GO.jpg
2022-11-21
Use props
chris17house
lvl.3
Flight distance : 599432 ft
  • >>>
United States

Or does anyone happen to know of a fix for this. Perhaps it's a firmware issue with the drone itself since I have the issue no matter which remote I use.
2022-12-10
Use props
albertwainwrigh
New

Hong Kong

Hello there,

I understand your frustration with the failed download of firmware 1.7.80 for your Inspire 1 remote. It's essential to keep your equipment up-to-date for optimal performance and functionality. Have you tried restarting the remote and ensuring a stable network connection? If the issue persists, I recommend visiting the official support page for your Inspire 1 model to troubleshoot this problem further. It's crucial to have the latest firmware for a seamless experience. Keep pursuing the update – you got this!

On another note, if you're looking for some entertainment while dealing with the firmware situation, you might want to check out Spotify Plus Plus IPA (https://www.spotifyguru.com/spotify-plus-plus-ipa/) for an enhanced music streaming experience.

Stay persistent and keep aiming for that successful firmware update!
2023-8-30
Use props
KarolynLacourse
New

Pakistan

Facing challenges with the firmware update for my Inspire 1 remote, version 1.7.80. Despite a stable network connection, download attempts repeatedly fail. Seeking assistance from an admin, I wonder if there's an alternative source for the required firmware. I emphasize caution against obtaining firmware from unofficial channels, prioritizing manufacturer guidance to prevent potential device issues or security risks.
2023-12-10
Use props
Morrisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sadly, I don't think the Inspire 1 is supported anymore. I still have and use my Inspire 1 X5R but haven't been able to get anything new for it firmware-wise for quite some time. In DJI's world it seems to be ancient history. I mean, I think it was released like 7 or 8 years ago.
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

KarolynLacourse Posted at 12-10 05:16
Facing challenges with the firmware update for my Inspire 1 remote, version 1.7.80. Despite a stable network connection, download attempts repeatedly fail. Seeking assistance from an admin, I wonder if there's an alternative source for the required firmware. I emphasize caution against obtaining firmware from unofficial channels, prioritizing manufacturer guidance to prevent potential device issues or security risks.

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the DJI Inspire 1 and its accessories starting on February 15, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-12
Use props
JamesChapman
New

France

I completely understand your frustration regarding the unsuccessful download of firmware version 1.7.80 for your Inspire 1 remote. It's crucial to ensure your equipment is consistently updated for optimal performance. Have you attempted to restart the remote and verified a stable network connection? If the problem persists, I recommend visiting the official support page for your Inspire 1 model to delve deeper into troubleshooting this issue. Having the latest firmware is essential for a smooth and efficient user experience. Keep pursuing the update – you've got this!

On a different note, if you're seeking some entertainment amid dealing with the firmware situation, you might find Spotify Plus Plus IPA (https://spotypremium.com/download-spotify-plus/) intriguing for an enhanced music streaming experience.

Stay persistent and continue striving for that successful firmware update!
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_6JoMez2PAw8g
New

Pakistan

I apprehend your frustration with the failed down load of firmware 1.7.80 for your Inspire 1 remote. It's vital to maintain your system up to date for optimal overall performance and functionality. Have you tried restarting the faraway and making sure a solid community connection? If the issue persists, I advise touring the authentic help page to your Inspire 1 model to troubleshoot this problem further. It's important to have the cutting-edge firmware for a unbroken revel in. Keep pursuing the replace – you acquire this!

On every other observe, in case you're looking for a few enjoyment whilst coping with the firmware state of affairs, you would possibly want to check out Spotify Plus Plus IPA  for an more desirable music streaming experience.

Stay continual and maintain aiming for that a success firmware replace!
4-17 02:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules