1282 3 2022-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HRB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2161109 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, I’ve been using my Ronin 2 with Master Wheels for a few years now. I received a Transmission Combo and although I’ve got it all working not all the functions are available.
Is anybody else having problem?
I have to tell the wheels it’s communicating with a 4D  and then ignore the firmware inconsistency warnings  in order to get it to half work.
It’d be good to hear other peoples experience.
2022-11-21
Use props
HRB
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After more testing the setup is super glitchy. Sometimes it works right away, sometimes I can change Ronin 2 settings and sometimes I can't.
2022-11-22
Use props
HRB
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The good news is the range on the transmission for both video and wheels control is great. Its very rainy in the uK at the moment so with the Ronin (with a Red on it) in our office and the wheels?Transmission in the back of our van I drove away (back doors open) I got 300m up the drive (with no line of sight and ronin surrounded by all sorts of RF interference)) before picture went.
I'll fly the setup on the drone next week and report back what range I get with clear line of sight.
Hopefully all the initial problems I've had will be cured with future firmware updates. Still I can't help thinking they should have sorted this in advance of release.
Anybody else got this working properly? Or any thought on what I can do to improve things?
2022-11-22
Use props
Roninuser1086
lvl.1
South Africa

Hey HRB

So I am really struggling to get my Transmission to control Masterwheels... any helpful tips?

Setup... High Bright Monitor plugged into back of Masterwheels with that cable you are told to buy.
Transmitter plugged into the Power Hub of the Ronin 2

What is this you say about telling the Masterwheels it is connecting to a 4D?

Any tips would be great. I really want to take this onto my next professional film set
2023-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules