Avata Option to Save to Drone and Goggles?
1533 3 2022-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nnhood
lvl.1

United States

Helllo,

I've had my Avata for about a month now, no problems.  have updated the firmware twice.  For the life of me I can't find the option where to tell the drone to save videos to both Goggles and the Drone?   Does it save to both automatically?

I have 128gb cards in both Goggles and the Drone, I formatted both from within the Goggles.
I konw I can choose to save to SD instead of internal and I have that set.

But somebody said there is an option to enable saving to both Drone and Goggles at the same time.
Please let me know if you have set this.

Thanks!!
Matt

2022-11-21
Use props
nnhood
lvl.1

United States

I was thinking, I didn't try to use the Avata with DjiGO or DJI GO4 I've just been using the DjiFly and DJI Virtual Flight Apps.  Could the option be in a different app?
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. To save the footage to both the aircraft and the goggles, you may go to your Goggles Settings>Camera>Advance Camera Settings>Record With, and set it to Both. Moreover, please note that we have responded to your inquiry on this Forum thread: {https://forum.dji.com/thread-279687-1-1.html}. Kindly check for more details. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nnhood Posted at 11-21 20:03
I was thinking, I didn't try to use the Avata with DjiGO or DJI GO4 I've just been using the DjiFly and DJI Virtual Flight Apps.  Could the option be in a different app?

Hi, nnhood. Please note that only the DJI Fly app is compatible with the DJI Avata, and we do not recommend using the DJI Go, or DJI Go 4 with it. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
2022-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules