Shortcut/Button to switch between paired airships?
1098 5 2022-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

I vaguely recall seeing a post sometime ago that listed the button combo/short cut to switch between paired drones? Or am I crazy, imagining things?

I've come to mostly use my RC Pro when I have all my units with me.. love the additional hardware bottons for quick change/settings.
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Gulfpre. Thank you for bringing this information with us and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, we don't have the button combination feature when switching drones with DJI RC Pro. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your support and understanding.
2022-11-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Too bad that doesn't exist but would be a great feature to have.  
2022-11-22
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

Part 107.35:

each small UAS remote pilot only be in control of one small unmanned aircraft at any given time
2023-4-21
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DigitalBoss Posted at 4-21 09:07
Part 107.35:

each small UAS remote pilot only be in control of one small unmanned aircraft at any given time

No kiddin.
2023-4-24
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DigitalBoss Posted at 4-21 09:07
Part 107.35:

each small UAS remote pilot only be in control of one small unmanned aircraft at any given time

so just for full clarification - there was never a desire to hot swap between birds in the air, just to switch between "paired" or assigned birds on the remote. Some of us have a number of birds, as you do too... and we may have a common remote.
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules