5742 31 2022-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc3ab7c04
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7841329 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Hi! I just got my mavic 3 classic, brand new, take it out of the box, everything was fine, i had image on mi phone procede to activate, still fine, procede to uptade got a big nasty error: ¨CAMERA MALFUNCTION. REPAIRS REQUIRED . CONTACT DJI SUPPORT FOR ASSISTANCE ( Code:1c00090f) What can i do ? is someone with this problem ???

the camera sound like every 5 seconds is trying to focus.

Allready tryed to refresh firmware and is painfully slow and about 50% download i got an update failed messege

2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if there is any damage to the drone or the box? In this case, we recommend that you contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-11-22
Use props
Alfonso Silva Pacheco
lvl.2
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-22 01:16
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if there is any damage to the drone or the box? In this case, we recommend that you contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support

No, there was no visible damage on the box or anything like that.
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alfonso Silva Pacheco Posted at 11-22 01:54
No, there was no visible damage on the box or anything like that.

Thanks for the confirmation. Please contact our support team through the link above and our team will help accordingly. You may also submit a replacement case if it's within the replacement period. https://repair.dji.com/repair/replacement
2022-11-22
Use props
Nomarch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 419311 ft
United States

I had the exact same issue. Pulled my brand new Mavic 3 out of the box, tried to update the firmware, and then got the Camera malfunction error and another error about the gimbal system not working. No damage to the box, no damage that I could see to the Mavic 3.  Should I also try to send into the factory again?
2023-1-2
Use props
Alfonso Silva Pacheco
lvl.2
  • >>>
Mexico

Nomarch Posted at 1-2 07:14
I had the exact same issue. Pulled my brand new Mavic 3 out of the box, tried to update the firmware, and then got the Camera malfunction error and another error about the gimbal system not working. No damage to the box, no damage that I could see to the Mavic 3.  Should I also try to send into the factory again?

You should send it back, there is nothing you can do, I tried everything with software reboot and nothing, looks like we got a faulty camera, I ended up returning mine and buying a new one
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nomarch Posted at 1-2 07:14

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message? You can also contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_C4S1o0WA0rjX
New

United Kingdom

Today I nearly lost my drone as my camera malfunctioned during the flight. It's not easy to overcome a panic mode but I managed to get it back based on my perception of its last direction and then its sound when it reached near.
The screen on my controller froze on the last image and that too in grey. On screen it said "camera malfunction". Even the return to home wasn't working but I think the home point wasn't updated( I am not sure about that).
I came home and after an hour or so I restarted the drone, the controller showed camera malfunction warning for a couple of seconds and disappeared and then the camera started working normally.
Now I will always be fearful of this happening again duri g the flight. I will contact dji officially.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_C4S1o0WA0rjX Posted at 3-9 16:27
Today I nearly lost my drone as my camera malfunctioned during the flight. It's not easy to overcome a panic mode but I managed to get it back based on my perception of its last direction and then its sound when it reached near.
The screen on my controller froze on the last image and that too in grey. On screen it said "camera malfunction". Even the return to home wasn't working but I think the home point wasn't updated( I am not sure about that).
I came home and after an hour or so I restarted the drone, the controller showed camera malfunction warning for a couple of seconds and disappeared and then the camera started working normally.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I double confirm if this error message will not appear again? If you're concerned about this, you can also submit a case and send the drone back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-3-9
Use props
toly084
lvl.1

Austria

Hi all. What really the problem of the 1c00090f error is, problem with camera module? Just replaced from another dron camera module, not helped.
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

toly084 Posted at 4-20 06:28
Hi all. What really the problem of the 1c00090f error is, problem with camera module? Just replaced from another dron camera module, not helped.

Hi there, it's not recommended you replace the camera on your own which may cause safety issues and affect the warranty maintenance. Please submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-4-21
Use props
fans444264b6
lvl.1

Ukraine

Do not worry, I am a service technician man, and have a big experience in repair of microelectronics. And already replaced whole working gimbal with camera module, but problem still the same. No image in fly app and camera trying to focuse each 5-10 sec. Even after updating firmware on the same what now installed. But updated from second time, first was an error that cannot update, then I tried again and firmware updated without errors. I hope that problem is in firmware but how to solve this? The firmware now 01.00.0900.
2023-4-23
Use props
Vinc13008
lvl.1

France

fans444264b6 Posted at 4-23 08:48
Do not worry, I am a service technician man, and have a big experience in repair of microelectronics. And already replaced whole working gimbal with camera module, but problem still the same. No image in fly app and camera trying to focuse each 5-10 sec. Even after updating firmware on the same what now installed. But updated from second time, first was an error that cannot update, then I tried again and firmware updated without errors. I hope that problem is in firmware but how to solve this? The firmware now 01.00.0900.

Did you find out what was the cause ?
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vinc13008 Posted at 8-22 09:35
Did you find out what was the cause ?

Hi there, may we know if you also get the error code as the OP did? Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message to me for double-check?
2023-8-23
Use props
Vinc13008
lvl.1

France

DJI Susan Posted at 8-23 01:03
Hi there, may we know if you also get the error code as the OP did? Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message to me for double-check?

yes, same :1c00090f & 40021
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Vinc13008 Posted at 8-24 04:38
yes, same :1c00090f & 40021

Hi there, thank you for the details provided. May I know if you have tried to remove the gimbal and camera previously by yourself or not? Thanks.
2023-8-24
Use props
Badar Saif Alhabsi
lvl.1

Oman

Hi
1 am writing to inform you about an issue I am
currently facing with my Mavic 3 Classic. The camera is displaying a black screen, and I am unable to resolve the problem on my own. Could you please
assist me in resolving this matter?
IMG_3451.jpeg
2023-9-15
Use props
Alfonso Silva Pacheco
lvl.2
  • >>>
Mexico

Badar Saif Alhabsi Posted at 9-15 06:54
Hi
currently facing with my Mavic 3 Classic. The camera is displaying a black screen, and I am unable to resolve the problem on my own. Could you please
[Image]

Unfortunately I had to send it back to DJI and they send me a new one, as far as they told my it was an issue with the camera itself so there is nothing you can do for yourself in this case bro.

Sorry
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Badar Saif Alhabsi Posted at 9-15 06:54
Hi
currently facing with my Mavic 3 Classic. The camera is displaying a black screen, and I am unable to resolve the problem on my own. Could you please

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know the aircraft firmware version please?
Cuz the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. After the propellers rotate, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please no worries and use it. If there is any issue, please let us know.
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Alfonso Silva Pacheco Posted at 9-15 07:17
Unfortunately I had to send it back to DJI and they send me a new one, as far as they told my it was an issue with the camera itself so there is nothing you can do for yourself in this case bro.

Sorry

Hi there, you could may I know if your aircraft version is v01.00.05.00? If yes, you could please refer to the above reply. Thanks.
2023-9-15
Use props
Siddhartha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 564 ft
India

I also bought a mavic 3 classic recently. It also showing me same issue…
2023-10-15
Use props
Siddhartha
lvl.1
India

IMG_6012.jpeg
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I double confirm if you were using a controller with a built-in screen?
And does the issue exist in the original files on the aircraft? Look forward to your reply.
2023-10-15
Use props
Siddhartha
lvl.1
India

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 23:11
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I double confirm if you were using a controller with a built-in screen?
And does the issue exist in the original files on the aircraft? Look forward to your reply.

the issue is in the original files. the camera repeatedly connect and disconnect with crontroller make footage unrecordable.
2023-10-15
Use props
Siddhartha
lvl.1
India

2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. In your case, we will recommend you send it back for diagnosis and repair.
May we know if you bought it in India?
2023-10-16
Use props
Siddhartha
lvl.1
India

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-16 02:18
Hello, there. In your case, we will recommend you send it back for diagnosis and repair.
May we know if you bought it in India?

Yes i have bought it in india...
2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Siddhartha Posted at 10-16 03:57
Yes i have bought it in india...

According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  

Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

2023-10-16
Use props
slamet.prb
New

Indonesia

mavic 3 camera error code: 1C000206 what is the solution?
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

slamet.prb@gmai Posted at 10-25 22:50
mavic 3 camera error code: 1C000206 what is the solution?

Hi slamet.prb@gmai, thank you for reaching out. After checking, it is recommend you could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back the device for diagnosis. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2023-10-26
Use props
djiuser_0OD7XcuvQotj
New

Pakistan

Hi ,
My DJI mavic 3 t done is not showing camera display....
Dont know what to do....plz guide
1-2 07:57
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_0OD7XcuvQotj Posted at 1-2 07:57
Hi ,
My DJI mavic 3 t done is not showing camera display....
Dont know what to do....plz guide

Hi, we are sorry for the issue, check the following steps:
1. Please check if you could control the gimbal by the RC. If the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC.
2. If the gimbal is not controllable, please try to check if the firmware of the drone and RC has been updated, please try to refresh the firmware by DJI Assistant 2 and refer to the tutorial to relink the drone and RC.
3. If you can control the gimbal, please check the connection between the mobile device and controller. Try to replug or change the connecting cable between the RC and the device. If it is possible, you may try to change a different mobile device.
If the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back for further diagnosis.
Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
1-2 22:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules