Z15-5D III (HD) & Canon 5D with AVL58 - no video
1095 5 2015-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
d.healy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello

I have the S1000+, A2 controller, iOSD Mark II, and Z15-5D with the Canon camera mounted and set up as per the manuals.  I'm using AVL58, through the iOSD, to transmit video to a Black Pearl FPV system (32 channel version).  

Everything looks good, and works fine, including the iOSD displayed data on the FPV monitor; but there is no video from the camera.  Camera shutter and video control works fine from the dedicated T10J transmitter. Gimbal LED is solid yellow. HDMI cable is well secured into the camera, and I've checked all the Z15 GCU cabling.  

What else can I do?!?!

Many thanks,
Dave

2015-8-14
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi Dave,
You can check if the gimbal's firmware is upgraded to the latest , especially the HD-AV firmware version(latest  1.18).
Check if the HDMI cable is sound or has any damage。Try plug and unplug the HDMI cable from gimbal to camera several times .
2015-8-18
Use props
d.healy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Candice Posted at 2015-8-19 14:58
Hi Dave,
You can check if the gimbal's firmware is upgraded to the latest , especially the HD-AV fir ...

Hello
thanks for the reply, much appreciated.  
I have checked the firmware; Zenmuse Assistant says HD-AV version is 1.14 and 'No updates'.  I click on that to refresh/get updates, and it says 'No firmware updates!'.
HDMI cable is sound adn well connected; tried disconnecting/connecting several times.  No change.  
Please help again!
Dave

2015-8-19
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

d.healy@abdn.ac Posted at 2015-8-19 21:13
Hello
thanks for the reply, much appreciated.  
I have checked the firmware; Zenmuse Assistant sa ...

Hi Dav, is your assistant version update to 1.4? Under this version, you can see the upgrade remindar or there will be no remindar.
2015-8-20
Use props
d.healy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Candice Posted at 2015-8-21 15:11
Hi Dav, is your assistant version update to 1.4? Under this version, you can see the upgrade remin ...

My Zenmuse Assistant is version 1.4.  There are no reminders or updates available for any of the firmware, esp. the HD-AV firmware (set to 1.14).

Please get this sorted - I have several thousand pounds worth of useless equipment; I need a specific fix to get thsi working, NOW.

Dave
2015-8-20
Use props
d.healy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

d.healy@abdn.ac Posted at 2015-8-21 15:57
My Zenmuse Assistant is version 1.4.  There are no reminders or updates available for any of the f ...

Seriously, is there anyone actually doing support for DJI anymore?  

No answer to e-mails (support.eu@dji.com) for the last 2 weeks.  No viable answers on this forum.  

Massively underwhelmed.  
2015-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules