Not able to dive in manual mode
2192 4 2022-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daws901
lvl.2
Flight distance : 564154 ft
United Kingdom

I have all the equipment for manual mode, and yet I can't actually dive? I've been flying around in manual all day and wasn't able to increase the dive angle to anything more than what was possible in normal and sport modes. Has an update disable manual mobility???

And yes I have enabled manual mode in the goggles prior

Thanks
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? If you are using the DJI Avata, kindly please update/refresh the firmware of all the components via DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer drones version) and check if the issue persists. Please note that the maximum vertical dive velocity is about 22.3m/s. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-2
Use props
daws901
lvl.2
Flight distance : 564154 ft
United Kingdom

The issue was resolved by disabling the lock that stops the gyro over extending. Dives fine now. My god, there are a lot of settings to change before you can really use this!

The other big issue that I still can not fix is the record button. It is so temperamental and not reliable. Very delayed and sometimes doesn't work at all. I have had this issue before on the Motion controller, but now I am using the Manual Controller. It has a similar problem. I have checked the firmware and updated it via the Assistant 2 FPV app from DJI but still sometimes very big delays from the recording actually starting!
2023-3-6
Use props
Nilmani Parth
lvl.1

India

daws901 Posted at 3-6 13:02
The issue was resolved by disabling the lock that stops the gyro over extending. Dives fine now. My god, there are a lot of settings to change before you can really use this!

The other big issue that I still can not fix is the record button. It is so temperamental and not reliable. Very delayed and sometimes doesn't work at all. I have had this issue before on the Motion controller, but now I am using the Manual Controller. It has a similar problem. I have checked the firmware and updated it via the Assistant 2 FPV app from DJI but still sometimes very big delays from the recording actually starting!

How did you disable the lock? Where is this setting?
2023-10-18
Use props
djiuser_6IcZGCNYwgil
New

Switzerland

Nilmani Parth Posted at 2023-10-18 22:16
How did you disable the lock? Where is this setting?

You probably found the solution b by now but if not when in settings for the remote controller —> expo rates —> untick the attitude lock which prevents you from doing rolls etc.
2-7 23:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules