Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Could we get some sound recorded via the app?
884 4 2015-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rehan2haque
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84898 ft
United Kingdom

I read somewhere that when you are livestreaming to youtube it records sound via the phone/tablet. Why not extend this functionality to the all forms of recording, to me it would be great to be able to Narrate while filming and sometimes just to have those audio cues, it would help editing in post.
2015-8-14
Use props
Andrewsokolovic
lvl.2

Canada

I like this idea
2015-8-14
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

My friends toy drone has a mic, but all u can hear are the props spinning.

Perhaps using a directional microphone would help. They are meant to restrict the microphones angle from 360, 180 even down to less than 90 degrees I think.
So it won't record sounds from behind the mic o< but will pick up sounds on this side.
2015-8-15
Use props
wiseimportsolut
lvl.1

Italy

He was referring to implement directly on the APP the option to record audio through the phone
2015-8-16
Use props
rehan2haque
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84898 ft
United Kingdom

wiseimportsolut Posted at 2015-8-16 20:20
He was referring to implement directly on the APP the option to record audio through the phone

thats correct.

the proof of concept is already there, as it can do this when live streaming to youtube. perhaps it should always be there by default.

I can understand there may be some issue of not wanting to send that data over the bandwith to the memory card on the phantom, (as it would be on your phone/tablet) but maybe it could be saved on the app only, and an option to merge sound with video when downloading the video onto your phone/tablet.
2015-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules